Special Anti-Robbery Squad and Police Brutality in Nigeria and the protest around it keeps resurfacing even though it is almost a year since it commenced.
Former housemate of BBNaija season 5, Neo has lent his voice to the ongoing police brutality many youths face for standing against the re-opening of Lekki Toll Gate. Neo wavered in the saga reminding members of the Nigerian police they are not different from the ordinary citizens living in the country.
The police administration has been heavily criticized for the poor treatment given to unarmed protesters at the toll gate yesterday.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Reports coming in reveals that dozens were arrested, tortured and detained. None of them were given access to their lawyers or doctors even when one person needed an immediate health check.
Reacting to this, Neo took to Twitter to remind the police the only difference between them and the people is the uniform. Without it, they are ordinary human beings.
YOU FORGET YOU ARE CITIZENS TOO.!!!🇳🇬💔💔
— Neo Mobor Akpofure🧨 (@NeoAkpofure) February 13, 2021
- “I Will Tell My Daddy”- Vee Reacts As Neo Teases Her On Social Media
- ‘I Am Sweating’ – BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Neo’s Role As A Lover Boy In A Movie
- “The Drip King”- Reactions As Neo Shares New Photos
- Neo Replies Vee After She Said Bone Straight And Jesus Are The Answers To Her Problems
- “If You See How I’m Sweating Ehn”- Vee Reacts To Neo’s Kissing Scenes In His New Movie
- “Neo Didnt Say A Word In The Movie, Only Kissing And Touching” – Vee Cries Out Over Neo’s Scenes In New Movie
- “Fresh Guy Vibes” – Neo Reacts To His Girlfriend, Vee’s Birthday Post To Her Dad
- Neo Expresses Gratitude To Fans For Their Support During Their Visit To Ghana
- BBNaija’s Neo Features In New Movie To Be Premiered On Valentine’s Day
- “Ghanaians Are The Most Welcoming People Ever” – BBNaija Vee
- BBNaija: Vee Expresses Her Love For Ghanaians Over The Warm Welcome Given To Her And Neo On Their Visit
- “Finally Left Naija For The First Time”- Neo Expresses Gratitude To God After Arriving In Ghana
- BBNaija’s Neo Storms Internet With These New Photos To Begin The Week
- “I Plan To Marry Neo”- Vee
- “I Go Leave This Instagram For You”- Erica Reacts To Neo’s New Photos
- When is BBNaija 2021 Starting?
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos