The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP’s) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has defeated his All Progressives Congress (APC) opponent, President Muhammadu Buhari, at polling unit 022 in the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Daily Trust reports that Atiku garnered 525 votes to defeat President Buhari who got 465 votes.
In the National Assembly polls at the voting centre, PDP won the senatorial poll at the unit with a total of 546 votes while the APC got 477 votes. For the House of Representatives, PDP also defeated the APC by scoring 521 votes to the ruling party’s 464 votes. Earlier the presidential candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar has defeated his opponent President Muhammadu Buhari in the polling unit of the senate president Bukola Saraki in Kwara state.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Atiku garnered 219 votes while President Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) polled 68 votes. In the senatorial polls, Saraki scored 269 votes to defeat the APC which polled 60 votes while PDP also recorded victory in the House of Reps election with 253 votes to APC’s 53 votes. YEN can report that the ruling APC lost to the PDP in the presidential election at the polling unit of its governorship candidate Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
- NIGERIA ELECTIONS: Vote Counting Underway
- JUST IN: Buhari Re-elected As President Of Nigeria
- NIGERIA ELECTIONS: Buhari Checks Wife’s Ballot To See Who She Voted For
- Nigeria stampede: Deaths at Buhari rally in Port Harcourt
- Nigeria election: Election office burnt down six days before polls
- VIDEO: Reverend Owusu Bempah Warns His Colleague Fake Prophets
- Nigeria Elections: Full List Of Presidential Results Released; Buhari Still Leading
- VIDEOS: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Too Much Cash Collapses
- Nigerian Elections: Electoral Commissioner Will Be Killed – Prophet Badu Kobi Reveals
- Confusion Hits Nigeria Over 2019 Presidential Election Postponement
- Nigerian elections delayed one week
- PHOTO: 5 Men increase customer’s balance from $2,000 to $1.2 million after hacking into a Nigerian bank
- International Criminal Court invites Nigeria President Buhari
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke