Brazil and Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar paid a visit to football legend Pele in hospital as he continued his recovery from a urinary tract infection.
Pele said he was recovering well after being given a course of antibiotics.
Neymar visited the 78-year-old Brazil legend on Monday. Neymar is currently undergoing rehabilitation from a metatarsal injury.
The two were beaming with smiles as they posed for a photo that was posted to social media.
- Herrera to join PSG next season
- PSG plan to raise funds for Notre Dame reconstruction
- Waris on target against PSG
- Marin banned for life by FIFA
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PREVIEW: Manchester United Face Tough Test Against “Determined” Paris Saint Germain
- SCREENSHOT: Kuami Eugene Desperately Asks For A Lady’s ‘Bedroom’ Photos On Twitter
- Neymar Becomes Highest Scoring Brazilian In Champions League History
- Russia 2018: Neymar- I’m the most expensive player in the world – Ronaldo is from another planet
- Injured Neymar named in Brazil World Cup squad