Former BBNaija housemate, Vee, has penned down some advice for her fans and social media users as they build relationships with people.
According to her, people should avoid forcing relationships or friendships in their lives. As in a relationship, both sides must work together to make the bond work. She made this known in a post sighted on her Twitter page.
Vee also mentioned that she never forced a friendship in her life as she believes that, equal efforts to build the relationship is the best way to go.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“Never forced a friendship or a relationship a day in my life. Equal effort is everything to me”.
Vee was born and raised in London but she moved to Nigeria a few years ago to begin her music career where she is already making a lot of strides. Before she joined BBNaija, she had a fast-growing singing career and also performed at the Palmwine Music Festival in 2019.
See the post below;
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- “Free Yourself Jealousy And Tell Me I’m Cute”- Vee Tells Her Critics
- “I Will Tell My Daddy”- Vee Reacts As Neo Teases Her On Social Media
- Vee Flaunts Her Tattoos In New Photos
- ‘I Am Sweating’ – BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Neo’s Role As A Lover Boy In A Movie
- Heartwarming Moment BBNaija’s Vee Met Her Idol, Naomi Campbell (Video)
- Neo Replies Vee After She Said Bone Straight And Jesus Are The Answers To Her Problems
- Vee Shares No Make-Up Photos And She Looks Super Cute
- “Jesus And Bone Straight Is The Answer To My Problems” – BBNaija’s Vee Laments
- “If You See How I’m Sweating Ehn”- Vee Reacts To Neo’s Kissing Scenes In His New Movie
- “Neo Didnt Say A Word In The Movie, Only Kissing And Touching” – Vee Cries Out Over Neo’s Scenes In New Movie
- “Release Yourself From The Bondage Of Clout For One Day”- BBNaija’s Vee Fires Ka3na After Her EndSARS Tweet
- BBNaija Star, Vee Reveals, She Learned Her Thick Skin Attitude From Her Father
- Vee Shares Cute Family Photos To Celebrate Her Father’s Birthday
- “Fresh Guy Vibes” – Neo Reacts To His Girlfriend, Vee’s Birthday Post To Her Dad
- BBNaija’s Vee Nails It In These New Photos
- BBNaija: Vee Announces Plans Of Going Back To London
- “I Need A Real Break” – Vee Laments
- BBNaija’s Vee Celebrates 400K Followers On Twitter
- “Ghanaians Are The Most Welcoming People Ever” – BBNaija Vee
- BBNaija: Vee Expresses Her Love For Ghanaians Over The Warm Welcome Given To Her And Neo On Their Visit
- “Finally Left Naija For The First Time”- Neo Expresses Gratitude To God After Arriving In Ghana
- “I’m In A Real African Country”- BBNaija’s Vee Says After Arriving In Ghana
- “I Plan To Marry Neo”- Vee
- Check Vee’s Priceless Reaction After Johnny Drille Hinted On A Music Collaboration With Her
- “Protect Your Energy”- BBNaija’s Vee Advises Fans
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow