Big Brother Naija star, Neo Akpofure has been featured in a new short film which was released today for Valentine’s Day.
Neo acted the role of a boyfriend in the film titled, ‘Sister Rose‘ and as expected to act out his role, he got intimate with his movie girlfriend, which involved kissing and touching.
His scenes in the movie seem to have bothered his real-life girlfriend, Vee, as she has taken to social media to cry out over it. According to Vee, she was sweating over the movie as she watched her man kiss and touch another woman.
Though the characters talked in the film, their voices were not heard except for the one telling the story and that seems to have bothered Vee, even more, to not hear Neo talk but just see him touch and kiss.
“Neo didn’t say a word in the movie o, na kissing and touching through out. if you see how I’m sweating ehn“, she tweeted.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Vee is supposed to enjoy Valentine’s day today but it seems the film has tormented her and might even give her nightmares.
See the trailer and Vee’s tweet below…
Neo didn’t say a word in the movie o, na kissing & touching through out. If you see how I’m sweating ehn? 😩
— V££ 🔥 (@veeiye) February 14, 2021
— NEO'S WHITE BENZ 🧨🏇💦 (@favedoctor) February 14, 2021
- “I Will Tell My Daddy”- Vee Reacts As Neo Teases Her On Social Media
- ‘I Am Sweating’ – BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Neo’s Role As A Lover Boy In A Movie
- Neo Replies Vee After She Said Bone Straight And Jesus Are The Answers To Her Problems
- “If You See How I’m Sweating Ehn”- Vee Reacts To Neo’s Kissing Scenes In His New Movie
- “Fresh Guy Vibes” – Neo Reacts To His Girlfriend, Vee’s Birthday Post To Her Dad
- “Ghanaians Are The Most Welcoming People Ever” – BBNaija Vee
- BBNaija: Vee Expresses Her Love For Ghanaians Over The Warm Welcome Given To Her And Neo On Their Visit
- “Finally Left Naija For The First Time”- Neo Expresses Gratitude To God After Arriving In Ghana
- “I Plan To Marry Neo”- Vee
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- “Free Yourself Jealousy And Tell Me I’m Cute”- Vee Tells Her Critics
- Vee Flaunts Her Tattoos In New Photos
- “The Drip King”- Reactions As Neo Shares New Photos
- Heartwarming Moment BBNaija’s Vee Met Her Idol, Naomi Campbell (Video)
- Vee Shares No Make-Up Photos And She Looks Super Cute
- “Jesus And Bone Straight Is The Answer To My Problems” – BBNaija’s Vee Laments
- “Nigerian Police Forgets They Are Citizens Too” – BBNaija Star, Neo Jabs Nigeria Police Over #OccupyLekkiTollGate
- “Release Yourself From The Bondage Of Clout For One Day”- BBNaija’s Vee Fires Ka3na After Her EndSARS Tweet
- BBNaija Star, Vee Reveals, She Learned Her Thick Skin Attitude From Her Father
- Vee Shares Cute Family Photos To Celebrate Her Father’s Birthday
- Neo Expresses Gratitude To Fans For Their Support During Their Visit To Ghana
- BBNaija’s Neo Features In New Movie To Be Premiered On Valentine’s Day
- BBNaija’s Vee Nails It In These New Photos
- BBNaija: Vee Announces Plans Of Going Back To London
- “I Need A Real Break” – Vee Laments
- BBNaija’s Vee Celebrates 400K Followers On Twitter
- “I’m In A Real African Country”- BBNaija’s Vee Says After Arriving In Ghana
- BBNaija’s Neo Storms Internet With These New Photos To Begin The Week
- “I Go Leave This Instagram For You”- Erica Reacts To Neo’s New Photos
- “Never Force A Friendship Or A Relationship”- Vee Advises Fans