Social Commentator with strong inclination to the NDC, Bernard Allotey Jacobs has asked the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) to help Felix Kwakye Ofosu to win the Abura/Asebu/Kwamankese Constituency seat come 2020.
According to him, the former Deputy Minister for Communications cannot win the seat unless the party moves in to ‘massage the ground’.
“People moved from Accra to go and support Kwakye Ofosu . . . if you look at the vote margin, you will realize that it was very competitive. Ofosu Kwakye is a name, he has established his name and he is one of the best communicators the NDC has, then comes a lady (Dr Nana Ama Brown Klutse) who is a Scientist and when you look at the vote margin, you cannot say Kwakye Ofosu won massively . . . so leaders from the national headquarters should move in quickly to massage the grounds.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
They should do a good work because popularity does not count in the Central region. The (NPP) candidate there is very popular; NDC has a lot of work to do (in the constituency),” the former Central Regional Chairman of the NDC added on Peace FM’s morning show ‘Kokrokoo’.
- Sinohydro a very good deal – Allotey Jacobs
- I’m not a zombie to Akufo-Addo – Allotey Jacobs
- My heart still beats for the NDC – Allotey Jacobs
- I’ll deal with ‘small boy’ Sammy Gyamfi – Allotey Jacobs fires
- ‘Financiers crippling’ Akufo-Addo’s corruption fight – Allotey Jacobs
- Akufo-Addo more than honest; not corrupt – Allotey Jacobs
- Allotey Jacobs flaunts beautiful granddaughters
- Dumsor: Shut up and fix the mess – Allotey Jacobs to Energy Minister