The Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture (NCAC), in Nigeria, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe has advised popular Crossdresser, Bobrisky to leave Nigeria if he wishes to continue practising the life of the LGBT.
Otunba Olusegun Runsewe said this on Sunday, February 7, 2021, while speaking with correspondents of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja. He called on parents to instill African cultures and values in their children and wards so that they will grow to be responsible adults.
The Director-General cited the lifestyle of Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, known popularly as Bobrisky, a Lagos based cross-dresser, that Bobrisky had constituted a nuisance to Nigerian and African values while misleading other youths, due to a lack of true African values in him.
Bobrisky, Nigerian crossdresser. Image credit – Instagram
“Do you know that the so-called Bobrisky was going to set up the African Chapter of Gay and LGBT or whatever they call it in Nigeria during his recently aborted birthday party? People from over 70 countries arrived in Lagos for the event.
“They were all at Ikoyi, preparing to launch it. We got a hint of it and had to put a stop to the event. I seized all the food and gave them to IDPs. If they had launched that thing, Nigeria would have been destroyed by now.
“That was how the insurgency started and because it was not nipped in the bud, today we are facing the consequences of our inaction then. People said the man called Bobrisky is powerful and that anytime he comes to Abuja, he lodges in a presidential suite on the tenth floor of Transcorp Hilton Hotel.
’But I will not stand and see such a character perpetrate a culture that does not conform to our African values and norms. If he wants to continue with that way of life, then he should leave Nigeria. Our culture does not allow such personality in our society. So he should leave Nigeria.
’Bobrisky started by saying he sells body creams and later he went further that he got boobs. He went into many areas. He insults Nigerian women, claiming he is prettier than them. This is not African. On his father’s birthday, he dressed like a man. So you can see the deception by a fake personality living a fake life and deceiving Nigerian youths.
”That man is destroying Nigerian children. If we are not careful, in the next few years women will no longer have boyfriends or husbands again. This is because man to man is becoming the order of the day. In Abuja today, men stand on the streets waiting to be patronised by other men.”
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- Fan Who Was Allegedly Beaten For Tattooing Bobrisky At Her Back Gets Compensation From The Crossdresser
- ‘No Be Me Go Dance With Your Product’ – Tonto Dikeh Subtly Shades Bobrisky
- If You Break Another Woman’s Home, Sooner Or Later Someone Else Will snatch D Man From You,” Bobrisky Warns
- Poverty Birthed The Likes Of Bobrisky And James Brown – Media Personality Destiny Amaka
- ”Keep Winning”- Bobrisky Declares His Support For Tonto Dikeh
- VIDEO: Bobrisky Shakes His Artificial ‘Back Assets’ For The Cameras
- Anumba Gift, The Fan Who Tattooed Bobrisky’s Face On Her Back Lands An Endorsement Deal
- 4 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Fans Honors With Tattoos (Photos)
- “Helping People From The Street Is Never My Problem” – Bobrisky Brags
- “Depression Is Real” – Bobrisky Drags BBNaija’s Ka3na Again For Rejecting Tattoo Fan
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body
- BBNaija’s Erica Reacts After Beyonce Gifts SA Comedian, Elsa Majimbo Ivy Park Box