- NSS Personnel reject A1 Bakery postings
- Personnel would have to sell bread on the streets
- Personnel have no knowledge in bakery
Some graduates who received news of their postings yesterday 18th July, 2018 have vowed not to do the service if their places of service is not changed with immediate effect.
Chief among this group of these people are those who were posted to A1 Bakery in Accra to have their national service.
According to them, they do not understand why the National Service Secretariat will post them to a brakery when there are a host of institutions they could have been posted to.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
One aggrieved personnel hilariously asked if he was supposed to go and learn bread baking or bread distribution at A1 Bakery.
Since personnel have no knowledge in bakery, they may be forced to render their national service by selling on the streets as the biggest bakery in Ghana does.
In unison, the A1 Bakery posted personnel have insisted that they are not stepping their foot at the bread baking company and called on the NSS to do something about it quickly before it is too late.
As hilarious as it may sound, the posting of the personnel to A1 Bakery is not strange considering that private companies have now been added to the organisations where personnel could have their service making it entirely possible for personnel to be posted to the popular bread baking company.
It remains to be seen if the NSS will listen to the outcry of the personnel even though the chances of the personnel securing reposting looks very slim after NSS insisted that there will be no reposting for already posted personnel.
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- Recruitment scam hits NSS
- VIDEO: Sarkodie makes a ‘billion-dollar’ endorsement for A1 Bread
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Partey committed to Atletico Madrid amidst transfer rumours
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Ghana’s two angels: An insult to their congregations
- SECURITY ALERT: Prophet Stephen Kwadwo Adom – a threat to public safety
- CUSTOMER CARE: Is Opportunity International Savings and Loans next to Midlands?
- Death and the politics of tribute in Ghana: Focusing on the Akan
- Honourable but not honest
- Did Dr. Otabil Indeed Play No Role In the Collapse of Capital Bank?
- Menzgold – Joy News’ Laughable So Called Visit to Menzgold’s London Office
- MENZGOLD: Aurum Utalium vs September 28
- Indefinite Postponement of Terminal 3 commissioning: We must fly above petty politics – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Ghanaian women retarding feminism and gender equality