Kumawood actress, Nana Ama McBrown has revealed her desperation to have a child for her husband Maxwell Mensah led her to so many fake pastors in the country who tried to take undue advantage of the situation.
“Though I didn’t go for juju or visited shrines, I prayed with both fake and original pastors”, she revealed to colleague women at this year’s Women in worship 2019 held at the Dome in Accra covered by SVTV Africa and monitored by MyNewsGh.com.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
According to the versatile actress cum television host, the situation would have been different if she was only dating. “I have a lot to talk about. My sisters, I have cried a lot. If you are dating and you are unable to give birth it is a not a big deal…but if you court your trouble and go torment God through prayer and he gives you a man as a husband and for a longer period, you are unable to conceive and give to birth that will be the beginning of your woes.
According to her, many in various homes may be going through the same ordeal but urged them to trust in God for a miracle.
“I know many are here and they are going through what I went through. I am not a preacher, I am not a singer…I am a concert woman but I am not here for that today. If you have the money you cannot buy childbirth am I lying? If your father is even a doctor he may not be able to help”, she added.
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates husband’s birthday with celebrities
- The movie industry has contributed to more Ghana’s economy and needs to be supported – Nana Ama Mcbrown to Majority leader
- Build Film Village in Kumasi not Kyebi – Kumawood Stars petition parliament
- McBrown, other Kumawood filmmakers ‘storm’ Parliament
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Wondering how Nana Ama McBrown gets money to buy the expensive cars? Here are her sources of income
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28