Media personality Nana Aba Anamoah has become a subject of debate in the country after sharing her honest thoughts in relation to the two main political parties – the ruling New Patriotic Party and the opposition National Democratic Congress.
Her reaction to President Akufo-Addo’s partisan intent of constantly using the shortfalls of his predecessor as a campaign strategy and subsequent rebuke of the opposition has received mixed reactions from various sections of the public.
On the various social media platforms, particularly Twitter, the award-winning journalist has been put in the spotlight.
While others massively threw their support behind Ms Anamoah for bluntly exposing the cancerous nature of Ghanaian politics, others, however, were bent on dragging her in the mud.
Known for her savage clap backs on social media, Ms Anamoah dressed down people who, aside criticizing her thoughts, attached insults.
This is not the first time the news anchor has been in the spotlight for reacting to issues of national discourse.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- I am dating a lucky man – Nana Aba talks about marriage, her relationship
- Calling me ‘ashawo’ is archaic, it won’t shut me up – Nana Aba to critics
- Nana Aba Anamoah, Caroline Sampson, others join 3music Awards board
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Nana Aba Anamoah adjudged 2019 Radio and Television Personality of the year
- ‘I worship Sarkodie like a god’- Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins big at 2019 RTP Awards
- Men masturbate with my pictures and send me the videos – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba narrates ‘horrendous’ sexual harassment experience
- Nana Aba Anamoah endorses betting but disapproves of addiction
- Make cash and stop bathing twice a day – Nana Aba Anamoah to men
- My family thinks I’m the pregnant News Anchor – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Drop that Coach – Nana Aba tells Blackstars
- Nana Aba shades Victoria Lebene over fake Santorini honeymoon
- Akufo-Addo deserves 78% performance rate – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- You wasted your time uniting Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy – Chris Vincent to Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba descends on Obuor for not taking steps to reunite Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy
- Nana Aba Anamoah descends heavily on critics of Sarkodie
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins at Ghana Women of the Year Honours; gives emotional speech about her son (videos)
- VIDEO: Meet Nana Aba Anamoah’s Handsome Gay Friends
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Celebrity Single Mothers And Fathers Of Their Children