On the back of the BBC Africa Eye’s documentary “sex for grades”, Nana Aba Anamoah, a media personality, on Friday shared her personal encounter with sexual harassment on JoyNews.
Speaking on the TV programme News Desk, she said to avoid men who send her inappropriate sex videos and messages, she changes her phone number at frequent intervals.
Sharing one such experince Ms Anamoah said, “I run into a man that I respected so much; he had never seen me in person and he said: ‘I didn’t know your chest was so full.
“At that particular moment, all the respect I had for him fizzled out and I dealt with him: ‘don’t you ever, ever, even in your wildest dreams, say this to me again'”.
“And I told him off “, she told Animwaa Anim Addo, host of the show.
Footage of University of Ghana lecturers was broadcast on Monday as part of a documentary by the BBC’s Africa Eye investigative unit, exposing sexual harassment and misconduct by lecturers at prestigious institutions in West Africa.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Two Ghanaian lecturers who were secretly filmed sexually harassing undercover BBC reporters have been suspended pending an investigation.
The suspensions follow similar action against two lecturers in Nigeria, who were also filmed by the BBC.
University of Ghana lecturers Ransford Gyampo and Dr Paul Kwame Butakor propositioned journalists posing as students for a BBC documentary.
Both Professor Gyampo and Dr Butakor denied any wrongdoing.
The University of Ghana said Professor Gyampo and Dr Butakor had been called to appear before a committee to give evidence.
The following video has more.
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- I am dating a lucky man – Nana Aba talks about marriage, her relationship
- Calling me ‘ashawo’ is archaic, it won’t shut me up – Nana Aba to critics
- Nana Aba Anamoah, Caroline Sampson, others join 3music Awards board
- Nana Aba tops trends after criticising NPP, NDC
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Nana Aba Anamoah adjudged 2019 Radio and Television Personality of the year
- ‘I worship Sarkodie like a god’- Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins big at 2019 RTP Awards
- Men masturbate with my pictures and send me the videos – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba Anamoah endorses betting but disapproves of addiction
- Make cash and stop bathing twice a day – Nana Aba Anamoah to men
- My family thinks I’m the pregnant News Anchor – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Drop that Coach – Nana Aba tells Blackstars
- Nana Aba shades Victoria Lebene over fake Santorini honeymoon
- Akufo-Addo deserves 78% performance rate – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- You wasted your time uniting Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy – Chris Vincent to Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba descends on Obuor for not taking steps to reunite Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy
- Nana Aba Anamoah descends heavily on critics of Sarkodie
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins at Ghana Women of the Year Honours; gives emotional speech about her son (videos)
- VIDEO: Meet Nana Aba Anamoah’s Handsome Gay Friends
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Celebrity Single Mothers And Fathers Of Their Children