Multiple award-winning Ghanaian media practitioner, Nana Aba Anamoah, has put some showbiz critics on a blast for launching an attack on Sarkcess Music and describing its CEO Sarkodie, as a bad guy for cutting business ties with Strongman Burner.
According to the celebrated broadcaster with GhOne Television, relationships between record labels and artists ends along the way and it does not make sense for anyone to insult Africa’s finest wordsmith Sarkodie for partying ways with his former signee Osei Kwaku Vincent better known as Strongman.
Sarkcess Music in a statement dated Sunday April, 14, 2019 announced that Strongman’s two-year contract with the record label has expired.
The press statement which wishes Strongman Burner well in his career, also describes him as a phenomenal artiste.
However, the label did not mention why it failed to renew the two-year contract with the talented rapper.
This led many music lovers and showbiz enthusiasts take to social media to lambaste Sarkodie since already the word on the street is that he was not helping to project Strongman enough.
And that there was a deliberate attempt by Sarkodie not to promote Strongman at his expense.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
It seems all the words, harsh criticisms got to the news anchor who took a stand to defend the rapper in a series of tweets.
It’s amazing how people sit on radio and spew nonsense about Sarkcess Music and claim ‘I don’t know if it’s true, but if it is, then Sark should be careful’.
— n (@thenanaaba) April 15, 2019
All over the world, relationships between record labels and artistes end at some point.
That of Strongman and Sarkcess music ends & suddenly Sark is a bad guy?
You’re not serious.
— n (@thenanaaba) April 15, 2019
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Nana Aba descends on Obuor for not taking steps to reunite Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- I am dating a lucky man – Nana Aba talks about marriage, her relationship
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists