OGB Music signed artiste, Fameye has given a detailed account on what happened between his manager (Ogidi Brown) and his boys that led to an altercation.
The ‘Notin I Get’ hitmaker told Zion Felix on the ‘Uncut Show’ that he was provoked by his manager and his boys.
According to him, the genesis of the issue was when his manager and a group of guys approached him for money handed over to him by his Italian promoters (Young Mission) for a show of which his manager gave him the mandate to sign a contract with them.
Fameye said he told them to allow him to finish his performance before they talk about the money issue because he used different money to buy clothes for his European trip—so they have to deduct it from the money at hand but they did not agree and it led to an argument.
He denied slapping his manager because he (Ogidi Brown) was sitting in his car when the guys approached him for the money.
The musician candidly stated that he hit the phone used to record the scene down after he warned them not record but they refused to listen to him.
He lamented how others are quick to tag those who fight for their rights as arrogant.
Fameye stressed that anger, argument and misunderstandings are part of human life—but he has now regretted his action and apologized accordingly.
He disclosed that his manager signed him because of his humbleness but not his talent.
- Don’t feed every suffering dog you see – Ogidi Brown shades Fameye
- Yaa Pono names his six friends in the music industry
- I’ll give birth to 30 children – Fameye
- It will be a dream come true to feature King Ayisoba and Wiyaala – Fameye
- Elders should advise Fameye before It’s too late – Ogidi Brown
- Ogidi Brown threatens event promoters over Fameye
- Yaa Jackson Drops Visuals For “Ehwe Papa” With Fameye
- Corona Babies: List of Ghanaian celebrities who have given birth in 2020
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- ‘Shatta Wale ft Beyonce’ and Nigeria’s Joeboy tops 2019 Google’s Top Trending Searches in Ghana
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?