Female Nigerian musician, Simi, has asked her fans to help support her husband’s new business, Shades Premium Acrylic Paints as he launched it today.
Adekunle Gold announced the opening of his new business, Shades Premium Acrylic Paints today. It is a company that deals in all types of paint for every type of building in the country.
In a quest to get more support for her husband, Simi took to her Instagram page to share the advertisement video of the paint and appealed to her fans to support Adekunle Gold’s business as he worked hard to give his best.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“My husband is selling paint guys. And whatever Adekunle Kosoko does, he does very well. I ask that you kindly support this business – Shades, The Paint Company – he has worked so hard on, to give his best. Thank you”.
See the post below;
- “Thank You Jesus For This Blessing” – Adekunle Reacts To These Cute Photos Of His Wife, Simi
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- “I Want Her To Never Be In Pain” – Simi Says As She Expresses Deep Fear Over Her Daughter
- There’s Nowhere I Can’t Fight- Simi Says As She Narrates How She Fought In Her Dream
- “This Beauty Want To Finish Me” – Simi Gushes Over Her Beauty In New Photos
- “You Are Very Good In Singing But In Terms Of Beauty You Are 50%” – Fan Reacts To Simi’s New Photos
- See How Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Stefflon Don, Simi, & Erica Dazzled In Their Valentine Dresses
- Simi Defends Pregnant Women; Says They Should Not Be Allowed To Cook
- VIDEO: Simi Collaborates With Fuse ODG On Upcoming Song
- VIDEOS: Simi And Adekunle In Ghana To Continue Honeymoon?
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who have won the hearts of Ghanaians
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body
- BBNaija’s Erica Reacts After Beyonce Gifts SA Comedian, Elsa Majimbo Ivy Park Box