Ghanaian actress Nana Ama McBrown has disclosed that her nine months old daughter has two endorsement deals in waiting.
Speaking to Jessica Opare-Saforo on Citi FM’s Traffic Avenue, she said she has decided to give her daughter a great foundation, adding that she has resolved to ensure she gives the child all the education she [McBrown] could not have while growing up.
“Already she has about two endorsements [deals]. I have told them that they have to wait till she is one-year-old,” she said.
The actress and television show host also said she gave birth about a month before she announced it to the public.
“I actually gave birth on 21st February 2019 and released the pictures on 7th March 2019,” she said.
She said even though her husband wanted her to release the photos after three months, he finally agreed for her to put them out.
In the meantime, Nana Ama said she is not going to show her daughter’s face until she is a year old.
“I want her to be a year before I show her face. I can’t hide her forever. At least she’ll go to school,” she added.
Nana Ama who has been married to Maxwell for four years also recounted the ordeal she went through before conceiving. She said there were people who even doubted that she had given birth.
Born Felicity Ama Agyemang, Nana Ama McBrown is a Ghanaian actress and TV presenter. She rose to prominence for her role in television series Tentacles. Later, she found mainstream success following her role in the Twi-language movie ‘Asoreba’.
Other movies she has starred in are ‘Nnipa Ye Bad’, ‘Abro’, ‘He is Mine,’ ‘Madam Joan,’ ‘Kumasi Yonko’ and ‘Love Comes Back’.
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- Nana Ama McBrown reveals how she encountered fake pastors because of childlessness
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates husband’s birthday with celebrities
- The movie industry has contributed to more Ghana’s economy and needs to be supported – Nana Ama Mcbrown to Majority leader
- Build Film Village in Kumasi not Kyebi – Kumawood Stars petition parliament
- McBrown, other Kumawood filmmakers ‘storm’ Parliament
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- Wondering how Nana Ama McBrown gets money to buy the expensive cars? Here are her sources of income
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral