Renowned Ghanaian rapper, Kontihene has gracefully escaped a gory accident taking into consideration his newest post on social media specifically Instagram.
Per the dictate of the post under discussion, the rapper saw everything coming in a dream before the actualisation of the accident in reality.
He said God revealed the accident to him via dream and as a result, he called on his able men of God to remember him in prayers so that the calamity can be reversed. They did that accordingly ad lo and behold, the accident happened and he escaped unhurt.
“I had a dream few days ago, I saw this woman that I know and she was chasing me in the dream with two others. This revelation came around 4 am – I quickly gave her name out to all the prophets that God has surround me with. We fast and wage a warfare prayers. Just 7 days after the fast a strange woman chased me physically on a highway and cut in my lane. I wasn’t moved nor scared…
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“I have escaped the fowler’s trap and the snare has been broken. Psalm 124:7 ????????????. I declare and degree as a Oracle of God, on this day, I exchange her soul for the evil scheme she’s been plotting against my life #kingdom”, he posted on Instagram.
- Video: ‘I’ll Kill Kontihene’s Career’ – Radio Presenter Threatens
- 5 Ghanaian musicians whose career were killed by dumb decisions
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities who left showbiz to find a simple and peaceful life abroad
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists