Musicians deploy various means to gain attention and stripping or showing some flesh has become one of such strategies.
However, B2 of Dope Nation fame has, in an interview on Citi TV’s ‘Daybreak Daily’ said music is more than just stripping for attention.
Speaking to Dziffa on the show, he said an artiste needs to be disciplined.
“It’s not just being in a room, pulling your pants down and trynna show all gangster and stuff. You need to be disciplined about it”.
The other half of the twins, Twist added that they got their discipline from their parents.
”Because of our dad, even though we were still finding our way to do the music, this guy tries to make us understand that ‘charlie your things should be in order’. And my mom, she’s so supportive so we got all that discipline from them. It’s from home then it reflects out in your music,” he said.
Dope Nation is billed to perform at the grande finale of Citi FM’s Voice Factory at the Fantasy Dome.
- Kofi Kinaata, Kuami Eugene, Dope Nation, others billed for #D2R2019
- We inspired our mum to also grow dreadlocks – Dope Nation
- VIDEO: Dope Nation Releases “Zanku” As First Single Under Lynx Entertainment
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists