MTN Ghana has launched ‘MTN Shortz’ which is expected to compete Zylofon Cash as far as content sharing and monetisation are concerned.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Just as Zylofon Cash, MTN Shortz serves as a platform for content creators to monetise their works but unlike Zylofon Cash that allows almost all content types, MTN Shortz is limited to short videos of 5 to 10 minutes in length.
MTN Shortz went an extra mile ahead of Zylofon Cash by introducing “MTN Shortz Challenge” which is a contest where users can submit short video contents that are of local relevance to the Ghanaian market onto the Shortz portal to stand the chance of winning cash prizes for up to a total of GHC50,000.00.
Winners of the MTN Shortz Challenge would be decided by a 3-member jury; Edem Kumordzi (Software Engineer and senior Consultant at Andela), Kafui Danku (Actress, Director and Producer) and Kofi Asamoah (Movie Director and Producer at Kofas Media).
- MTN goes off
- Exposing private parts, and other 9 weird moments in the history of Ghana music
- After three years, Shatta Wale’s Gringo music video makes a laughable amount on Zylofon Cash
- Ghana’s first discount coupons website launched by Coupons Technologies
- People Are Paying To Play Online Games That Encourage Them To Save
- MTN donates food items to Muslim community in Kumasi
- A letter to Nana Appiah Mensah on Zylofon Cash
- Facebook down in Ghana, other parts of the world
- VIDEO: Daddy Lumba Shames Fan For Spraying Money On Him During Stage Performance
- SHOCKING: NAM1’s Zylofon Cash’s $10 million Premier League Sponsorship Contract Missing At GFA Headquarters
- Mahama Ayariga to be ‘grilled’ by Special Prosecutor, Martin Amidu over shady dealings with a GRA officer
- WhatsApp restricts message-sharing to fight fake news
- Apple ordered to pull iPhones from Germany
- Entertainment Websites In Ghana
- Android users more honest than iPhone users – New study
- Kantanka automobile likely to relocate from Ghana
- Rich Musician? This is how much Shatta Wale’s ‘GRINGO’ has made so far on Zylofon Cash
- Boko Haram to deploy drones in future attacks
- Joy FM publishes fake news few minutes after discussing fake news
- Boostpal assures users in a statement
- Boostpal ventures into tourism; launches Dewtours.com
- Is Boostpal coming back?
- Boostpal rebrands to Viewdime
- Avance Media ranks Fiifi Adinkra as the 5th Top Ghanaian Blogger
- Menzgold’s 10 percent interest is highest in the world and not sustainable – PMMC
- MENZGOLD – BoG: Institutional heads to cash in big time
- Nana Appiah Mensah Hot As EOCO Chases Him Over Menzgold
- Star Madrid Bonus Saga: Is Nana Appiah Mensah Broke Already?
- Wannabe blogger? Avoid these mistakes
- Zylofon Media: Nana Appiah Mensah responds to calls to run for MP