MTN Ghana has had it’s network gone off in various cities in Ghana, if not the entire country, Asembi.com has noticed.
MTN users in the Eastern Region lost connection around 13:50GMT with no signs of re-connection as at `14:25GMT.
Users in Kumasi say they have network connection with a very weak internet connection.
How it is in your city? Tell us.
- MTN polishes Zylofon Cash with ‘MTN Shortz’
- Ghana’s first discount coupons website launched by Coupons Technologies
- People Are Paying To Play Online Games That Encourage Them To Save
- MTN donates food items to Muslim community in Kumasi
- Facebook down in Ghana, other parts of the world
- Mahama Ayariga to be ‘grilled’ by Special Prosecutor, Martin Amidu over shady dealings with a GRA officer
- WhatsApp restricts message-sharing to fight fake news
- Apple ordered to pull iPhones from Germany
- Entertainment Websites In Ghana
- Android users more honest than iPhone users – New study
- Kantanka automobile likely to relocate from Ghana
- Boko Haram to deploy drones in future attacks
- Joy FM publishes fake news few minutes after discussing fake news
- Boostpal assures users in a statement
- Boostpal ventures into tourism; launches Dewtours.com
- Is Boostpal coming back?
- Boostpal rebrands to Viewdime
- Avance Media ranks Fiifi Adinkra as the 5th Top Ghanaian Blogger
- Wannabe blogger? Avoid these mistakes
- God goes digital: ICGC simplifies paying of offering and tithes
- Top 10 Entertainment News Websites in Ghana
- Samsung won’t be forced to update old phones
- MTN launches its IPO today
- Google under investigation for ‘secretly tracking Android users’
- Court rejects Facebook’s bid to delay EU data privacy case
- 10 most powerful phones in the world 2018
- Two bodies partner to recruit 500 graduates for digital inclusion programme
- ‘Let’s try that again’: iPhone X facial recognition fails at launch – video
- 35-year old Ghanaian develops rescue technology for robbery victims
- IMANI: Telecommunication Licensing Inflating Internet Cost