MTN Ghana is currently Ghana’s largest telecommunications company in terms of subscribers. It currently has a base of over 9 million out of the 17 million total mobile phone subscribers in the country MTN Ghana foundation (MTN Ghana Foundation) is the arm of MTN Ghana which drives its Corporate Social Responsibility Programs. The Foundation has awarded several scholarships to deserving individuals and embarked on a lot of projects in Ghana including the building of ICT centres for schools in rural communities.
In the wake of the current COVID-19 wave that is blowing across the country, MTN through the foundation has supported Ghana’s fight against the virus.
MTN Ghana foundation scholarship 2020
MTN Ghana through their foundation is offering scholarships to deserving students. The scholarship has been named the MTN BRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS.
To apply for the scholarship, you have to visit the official website scholarships.mtn.com.gh or you can view the official MTN Ghana website mtn.com.gh.
Please note that all applications are done through the Online Medium or visit any of the MTN Service Centers list below to pick up forms.
Up to 100 students at the undergraduate level can access the scholarship for the year 2020.
The scholarship covers Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana can apply. There is no specific course of study that qualifies you. Once you are in a recognized and accredited public higher institution in Ghana, you qualify.
Only Ghanaians can apply for the scholarship.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be;
c) Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first-year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- The application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN and PERSONS with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
For the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana:
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana:
- A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be involved in extra curricula activities.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
- Application Deadline:
- Application submission opens from June every year and closes in July of the same year.
- Successful candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers by Please check the next container for the link that will give you accurate information on the deadline date.
- Application Link:
- To Obtain More Information and start the application
MTN Ghana internship
MTN does take students on internship. This, however, can be done by visiting the Human Resource department at the headquarters as the regional offices do not have power to accept interns or employ.
Alternatively, you can visit www.mtn.com.gh/careers to find out more.
- Mtn Ghana codes; network codes and USSD
- MTN Ghana Shares: Dividends, Price and how to buy
- What is MTN Ghana customer care number?
- What is MTN Ghana APN?
- What is MTN Ghana network ID?
- MTN Ghana Internet Settings
- MTN in Ghana: Who owns MTN Ghana? Who brought MTN to Ghana?
- Can MTN Nigeria work in Ghana?
- Does Ghana MTN sim work in Nigeria?
- Does MTN Ghana support eSIM?
- MTN Ghana Just For You code
- MTN Ghana Kokrokoo bundle
- MTN Ghana Midnight Bundle: How to subscribe
- MTN Ghana Mashup Code
- MTN Ghana outgoing calls barred (SOLVED)
- MTN Ghana Qwikloan: How to apply and Xpressloan limit
- MTN Yello Save: Registration, Deposit and Withdrawal
- How to deactivate MTN Zone in Ghana
- MTN Ghana free after 1: How to subscribe
- MTN Ghana 4G code and internet settings
- MTN Ghana Xtra Time: Code And Steps
- MTN Ghana free browsing; Free Data, SM Tunnel VPN Settings for MTN Ghana Free Browsing
- MTN Ghana Dividends
- MTN Ghana data share; Data Settings for Android and iOS (iPhone)
- MTN Ghana eSIM
- MTN Ghana Conference Call
- MTN Ghana aYo; MTN Ghana Health Insurance, MTN Ghana Send With Care
- MTN Ghana airtime bundle; How to borrow credit and data
- MTN Ghana Mobile Money Code
- MTN Ghana App