Apparently, the fetish priest (Okomfour) also has feelings and would love to express it (lol).
Well, Ghanaian actor Collins Oteng popularly known as Komfour Kolege has pleaded with movie and casting directors to explore the many other talents he has than playing the role of fetish priest in almost every movie.
Speaking in an exclusive interview with NY DJ on Y1025FM in Kumasi, the actor stated it was quite worrying that most producers used him for the same role in different movies simply because he delivers excellent at such.
According to the actor, he could play several other roles especially in romantic movies and would wish directors would cast him alongside actresses Vivian Jill or Emelia Brobbey.
He was however not happy all such roles have been given to the “darling boy of Kumawood”
“I can play a romantic role exceptionally well. The producers are not being fair to me at all. They’ve given all the romantic roles to Bill Asamoah. He’s chilling brutal,” he laughed.
“I’ve long yearned for them in my mind. If I get them in a romantic role…..” he laughed.
Watch the full interview from below.
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor
- Ghanaians too quick to judge – Victoria Lebene
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media