Mr. Kennedy Agyapong has disclosed that most leaders and members of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) are of the view he is stupid when on the contrary, he is a perfect gentleman and surpasses them if they are to be ranked.
According to him, the time has come for him to also prove those who hold such an erroneous impression by living like a gentlemen since the NPP wants things done in that manner.
“Ghanaians should begin to know the difference that is why I have taken that position. You will see that I also know to love life and I will display it for people to see I am more a gentleman that many of the NPP people who think I am stupid”, he revealed in an interview monitored by MyNewsGh.com
The Assin Central lawmaker who is worried members of the NPP themselves do not really value his contributions through public discourse has revealed that he has come to the end of the road in speaking for the party both on radio and television.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He revealed that as part of activities to re-brand himself, he has ceased being rough and will adopt the gentility style of approach in his public discourse as done by leading members of his party, MyNewsGh.com reports.
According to him, he is not quitting politics as reported by a section of the media but will no longer go to radio or television stations to defend the party and descend to the galleries as was the case.
“I will continue to speak the truth but those you are speaking for do not appreciate your efforts. So when it gets to a level you need to slow down and let people know the difference between your political life and real life. If Kennedy Agyapong is not a politician this is the way he is”, he disclosed.
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who cannot keep a secret
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Money or Intelligence, Which one has more power in the NPP?
- Why Haven’t The Ghana Police Arrested Kennedy Agyapong?
- Mastermind: How Rev. Obofuor Tactically Silenced Kennedy Agyapong
- Kennedy Agyapong must apologise to Ghanaians for wasting our time
- Can Kennedy Agyapong swallow his pride and apologise to Kweku Baako as the court has ordered?
- Tit For Tat: Asaase Radio and other businesses owned by NPP bigwigs that NDC is likely to collapse if they win power
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- Kennedy Agyapong to takeover King Faisal
- ‘You’re an ugly attention-seeking bitch’ – Kennedy Agyapong fires Afia Schwarzenegger
- I like John Mahama – Kennedy Agyapong confesses
- Put ‘mad’ Kennedy Agyapong on suicide watch – Kevin Taylor begs
- J.B. Danquah Adu was killed because he had naked pictures of Mahama – Ken Agyapong alleges
- We are sweating because of Atta Akyea – Kennedy Agyapong confesses
- Kennedy Agyapong strips Kevin Taylor naked before Ghanaians in Germany
- IMF, World Bank praises won’t win you 2020 polls – Ken Agyapong warns-Akufo Addo
- NPP communicators are too hungry – Kennedy Agyapong
- NPP bigwigs grabbing everything – Kennedy Agyapong blows alarm
- I’ll contract women to beat you – Kennedy Agyapong tells Badu Kobi
- Boycott loans from Ghanaian Banks – Kennedy Agyapong advises Ghanaian traders
- NAM 1 has shamed Kennedy Agyapong – Maurice Ampaw
- Stop hailing ‘hypocrite’ Rawlings – Kennedy Agyapong
- ‘Evil’ Ghanaian journalists now tin gods – Kennedy Agyapong cries
- Beg Kennedy Agyapong now or you’ll regret in 2020 – Owusu Bempah warns NPP
- Kennedy Agyapong will not respond to your ‘useless’ demand – Spokesperson to Hannah Bissiw