Ghanaian actress and entrepreneur Juliet Ibrahim has revealed some of the things celebrities do to remain relevant.
“Some people live off publicity stunts to keep their brand relevant while others prefer not to. Either way, we’ve all got to do what we’ve got to do to stay in the game.” She revealed.
“I have done a few publicity stunts myself in instances where it was necessary. We are all guilty of pulling publicity stunts,” she told Graphic Showbiz recently. Juliet is one of the actresses who have been lucky to bag several ambassadorial gigs and according to her, it’s not because she is special or does anything extraordinary.
“I believe I get deals just like every other brand out there that attracts the right clients. Working with several brands as their ambassador or influencer has been a great experience and opportunity for me. I still get approached monthly to work with several new brands and companies,” she added.
Juliet Ibrahim also gave hints about a new project she is working on which will see her bare it all.
“I have been working on this major project for over a year now and I can’t wait to share it with the world. In this project, I have decided to tell it all concerning my love life, family, career and so on.” On the business side of things, Juliet Ibrahim stated, “I have just recently launched my eyelash brand Shades by Juliet Ibrahim to start selling on Amazon which means it can be shipped all over the world.
“I also have a beauty pageant I launched earlier this year, Miss International Africa pageant and we have just announced the Top 15 girls that made it into the house so we are doing well on that side as well.”
- TV Africa presenter tears Juliet Ibrahim into pieces over her insulting comment
- I won’t waste time on you – Kwadwo Safo Jnr replies Ex-wife Juliet Ibrahim
- I’m still looking for my ‘Mr Right’ – Juliet Ibrahim
- Unwholesome marriages aren’t worth dying for – Juliet Ibrahim
- I’m sorry for using and dumping you – Iceberg Slim begs Juliet Ibrahim
- I lied, cheated and took your love for granted – Juliet Ibrahim’s ex-boyfriend Iceberg Slim writes apology letter
- A President once asked me out – Juliet Ibrahim
- I was raped – Juliet Ibrahim recounts her bitter past
- An absentee father better than an abusive one – Juliet Ibrahim
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- Men don’t change; they just find new ways of lying – Juliet Ibrahim
- Did Iceberg Slim shade ex-girlfriend, Juliet Ibrahim with this post?
- I broke my virginity at 30 – Juliet Ibrahim
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery