Ghanaian actress and Instagram queen Moesha Boduong has taken a swipe at a social media user.
Moesha Boduong has rained insults on a fan on social media for advising her about Regina Daniels 59-year-old husband, Ned Nwoko.
Regina s posted a photo of herself on her Instagram handle with the caption; “I slay and drip differently.”
However, Moesha saw Regina’s’ photo and commented; “Living your best life” And a fan with username @qwojo_bornagain who felt Moesha might snatch Regina’s sugar daddy husband, commented asking her to stay away from the 19-year-old actress as she is best known for snatching husbands.
He wrote; “madam we know you don’t go and snatch her husband.”
Moesha got infuriated by the aforementioned comment and insulted the fan saying; “kwasiaa ,aboa ,fool.”
YEN.com.gh has previously reported a story about Moesha proving that she is versatile when it comes to dressing.
Moesha turned the heads of her fans after releasing four beautiful photos.
- Moesha Boduong dazzles in unique kente at 2019 BET
- Moesha travelled overseas to inject herself with skin bleaching products – Sister Sandy
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Not On Facebook
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6