Prophet Obrempong CP of Dominion Prayer Battalions has cautioned popular internet sensation, Mmebusem, also known as ‘Local Jesus’ to cease mimicking Jesus or face the wrath of God.
According to the prophet, God has revealed to him that Mmebusem will soon go blind and die if he fails to put an end to his blasphemous act against the Holy Spirit.
In a Facebook live video, Prophet Obrempong CP said “If you don’t listen to what God is saying and depart from your bad ways, you will be cursed. This man is stepping on a tree he’s not supposed to, he’s biting more than he can chew. God’s anger is on Mmebusem because of what he does. God opened my eyes and revealed Mmebusem’s picture to me asking ‘if he can ridicule his chief same way, he does to me? If not, tell him to stop what he’s doing else I’ll reign curses on him and his descendants’.”
He further revealed that Mmebusem’s act is a defamation of the name of Jesus Christ, hence he has caused spiritual contempt, angering God.
“This is purely blasphemy and heaven is not happy about it,” he added.
Moreover, Prophet Obrempong said God ordered him to ask Mmebusem some few questions regarding his blasphemous ways, further warning him to change his ways else die by 2021.
Raising the questions, he said “Why didn’t you use Mohammed’s dressing? God says I should ask you that. Why didn’t you mimic Mohammed, Chief Imam, Komfo Anokye or any other gods or prophet?”
“You’re making a mistake if you think it’s from me…If the devil has given you an assignment to make Christ unpopular, God says I should warn you about it. If you don’t change your mind, by 2021 mark my words, you will die.”
Kumawood actor, Mmebusem has been winning the hearts of many Ghanaians with his skits as ‘Local Jesus’ clad in a white gown, wig, crown of thorns and holding of a lantern.
Although he has been criticised by others, majority believe it’s pure acting and has nothing to do with blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
- Prophecies fulfilled as Mmebusem’s career comes to an abrupt end
- 3 Reasons responsible for Mmebusem’s ‘death’
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor
- Ghanaians too quick to judge – Victoria Lebene