Media personality, Nana Aba Anamoah, has disclosed that she has resorted to changing her personal phone number every month or two, just to avoid men who send her inappropriate sex videos and messages.
Her revelation comes on the heels of the airing of the BBC’s ‘Sex for grades’ undercover documentary which caught four university lecturers – two in Nigeria and two in Ghana – in compromising situations with female reporters who posed as students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and the University of Ghana, Legon.
The BBC documentary has opened up a whole national conversation about sexual harassment in Ghana.
In an interview on Friday, 11 October 2019, Ms Anamoah, who said she had experienced several cases of sexual harassment, cited an incident which she said got her very uncomfortable and angry.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“I run into a man that I respected so much; he had never seen me in person and he said: ‘I didn’t know your chest was so full’, and at that particular moment, all the respect fizzled out and I dealt with him that: ‘Don’t you ever, ever – like even in your wildest dreams – say this to me again'”.
“And I told him off”, she recalled.
“And then there are times when people will send you messages, they’ll send you videos; I mean how can you take a picture of me from my page and record yourself wanking over my page and you reach orgasm and you think that if I send this to Nana Aba on WhatsApp, she should feel so good about herself. That is harassment. And I was getting that all the time when I was using my 0244 for WhatsApp, so, I had to change my number and now I change my number every month or every two months. That’s very uncomfortable for me but I have to do it”, she narrated to Daniel Dadzie on Accra-based Joy FM’s Super Morning Show.
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- I am dating a lucky man – Nana Aba talks about marriage, her relationship
- Calling me ‘ashawo’ is archaic, it won’t shut me up – Nana Aba to critics
- Nana Aba Anamoah, Caroline Sampson, others join 3music Awards board
- Nana Aba tops trends after criticising NPP, NDC
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Nana Aba Anamoah adjudged 2019 Radio and Television Personality of the year
- ‘I worship Sarkodie like a god’- Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins big at 2019 RTP Awards
- Nana Aba narrates ‘horrendous’ sexual harassment experience
- Nana Aba Anamoah endorses betting but disapproves of addiction
- Make cash and stop bathing twice a day – Nana Aba Anamoah to men
- My family thinks I’m the pregnant News Anchor – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Drop that Coach – Nana Aba tells Blackstars
- Nana Aba shades Victoria Lebene over fake Santorini honeymoon
- Akufo-Addo deserves 78% performance rate – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- You wasted your time uniting Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy – Chris Vincent to Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba descends on Obuor for not taking steps to reunite Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy
- Nana Aba Anamoah descends heavily on critics of Sarkodie
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins at Ghana Women of the Year Honours; gives emotional speech about her son (videos)
- VIDEO: Meet Nana Aba Anamoah’s Handsome Gay Friends
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Celebrity Single Mothers And Fathers Of Their Children