Ghana’s Most beautiful (GMB) has turned out to be one of the most exciting shows on our screens and one of the highly esteemed pageants in Ghana. The pageant delves in the cognitive intellects of participants highly centered on the culture of the various tribes in the country through exhibition and teaching.
To be crowned a winner of this highly respected brand endorsed by high profile people and majority of Ghanaians, one must have what we call “beauty with brains” to achieve this feat.
Last Sunday, nineteen year old Abena from the Eastern Region was crowned the winner of he 2018 edition, taking over the crown from Zeinab from the Nothern Region to take home the car, the cash, the crown and the bragging rights.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The show which started in 2007, has had eleven winners from the past. We take a look at the winners and their respective regions.
2018 – ABENA (EASTERN REGION)
2017 – ZEINAB (NORTHERN REGION)
2016 – YAABA (WESTERN REGION)
2015 – ESI (WESTERN REGION)
2014 – BACIARA (UPPER WEST REGION)
2013 – POKA (UPPER EAST REGION)
2012 – EMEFA (VOLTA REGION)
2011 – AKUA (ASHANTI REGION)
2010 – NANA AMA (EASTERN REGION)
2009 – NASARA (NORTHERN REGION)
2008 – ADOLEY (GREATER ACCRA)
2007 – AMA (CENTRAL REGION)
- PHOTO: Dr Kwaku Oteng’s 4th Wife, Akua GMB Is Heavily Pregnant After Divorce Rumours
- Photo revealing that Akua GMB is a product of Dr Obengfo pops up
- VIDEO: Akua GMB Did Well By Dumping Dr Kwaku Oteng – Counsellor Lutherodt
- VIDEO: I’m Still Married To My Husband – Akua GMB Speaks
- Akua GMB Breaks Her Silence On Marriage Breakup With Dr Kwaku Oteng
- Praye shakes up GMB 2018 finale stage
- Abena wins Ghana’s Most Beautiful (GMB) 2018