Hiplife artiste, Michael Owusu Addo, known in showbiz as Sarkodie has taken a swipe at those who force marriage on celebrities and others.
Sarkodie speaking to Andy Dosty on Hitz FM said that marriage is not for everyone and as such we shouldn’t pressure people into marriages.
He expound that while he may feel comfortable living with Tracy for over a decade, some people cannot live with a partner for decades as we are different people with diverse character hence no need to pressure others into marriage.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“I am very comfortable living with Tracy, we have been together for over a decade, but not everyone can do that. There are some people who simply will not be comfortable if asked to live with someone for a decade, we are different people. We do not need to pressure others into marriage,” he said.
His comment on marriage comes on the back of fans calling on Shatta Wale to marry his baby mama, Shatta Michy after he, (Sarkodie) had successfully wedded his longtime girlfriend and baby mama, Tracy.
- No Need To Fight: Royal Tasha Calls For Peace Between Sarkodie And Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale to reply Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’ with a full mixtape
- Shatta Wale responds to ‘Alumi Chain’ comment by Sarkodie at Reign album concert (Video)
- Shatta Wale replies Sarkodie at ‘Reign’ concert
- Fmr. British High Commission to Ghana asks if Sarkodie is important
- No more beef as Shatta Wale ‘hugs’ Sarkodie
- Sarkodie tweets ‘Reign album’ after dissing Shatta Wale on ‘My Advice’
- Manifest waits on Shatta Wale to respond Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’
- Shatta Wale sings Joyce Blessings’ ‘I Swerve You’ in response to Sarkodie’s advice (Video)
- “Sarkodie nailed it” – Vodafone CEO applauds ‘My Advice’ diss song to Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’ did these 3 favours for Shatta Wale
- Zylofon Artiste Manager gives Shatta Wale another advice
- Shatta Michy reacts to Sarkodie’s diss song to Shatta Wale; and it’s amazing
- Sarkodie in trouble for dissing Shatta Wale
- Manifest reacts to Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’ diss song to Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale’s old song which perfectly replies Sarkodie’s diss song resurfaces online (VIDEO)
- UK Presenter Cries Bitterly After Hearing Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale
- Three things hugely affected by Sarkodie’s diss song to Shatta Wale
- ‘Menzgold reporter’ Israel Laryea bows, pays homage to Sarkodie after hearing diss song (VIDEO)
- Shatta Wale replies Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’
- Full lyrics of Sarkodie’s ‘Advice’ to Shatta Wale
- Staunch SM Fan says Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’ is “dope”
- Shatta Wale releases ‘Mind Made Up’ video few minutes after Sarkodie dissed him in ‘My Advice’
- No peace as Sarkodie releases a piece to ‘tear’ Shatta Wale into pieces (Watch ‘My Advice’)
- Fans call on Sarkodie to release official ‘Biibi Ba’ track on the day of ‘Reign’ Album launch
- Did Shatta Wale and Sarkodie plan beef as means of paying for Strongman-Shatta collabo?
- Shatta Wale dashes NAM1’s hopes of signing Sarkodie
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians