English Club, Manchester United will hand their midfielder Paul Pogba a fine for posting a ‘disrespectful’ image on social media few minutes after Jose Mourinho was sacked as manager.
The French footballer who has had a series of problems with the Portuguese coach posted a smirking photo via his Instagram page on Tuesday with the message ‘caption this’.
The post was deleted 10 minutes later but had been liked by more than 64,000 people. He was also criticized by Sky Sports pundits Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher for the disrespectful image.
According to Mail Online Football, Paul Pogba is to be fined by Manchester United after his actions on social media.
- Manchester United to fine Pogba for mocking sacked Mourinho on social media
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Ibrahimovic and Pogba’s agent banned by FIFA
- Pogba believes United can qualify for the semis
- Mourinho hopes Kovac stays at Bayern Munich
- Jose Mourinho Set To Be Appointed Real Madrid Coach On Monday
- Jose Mourinho Has Retired?
- ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE: Manchester United See Off Leicester City In A Hard Fought Victory
- PHOTOS: Check out these beautiful photos of Paul Pogba and girlfriend, Maria Salaues
- Checkout the amount Manchester United will pay to Jose Mourinho monthly for sacking him
- José Mourinho leaves Manchester United: Players fingered but Mourinho believes they are “honest”
- José Mourinho sacked by Manchester United
- Liverpool vs Manchester United preview: Jose Mourinho to ‘fight for victory’ at Anfield
- Russia 2018: Super Eagles disappointed me – Jose Mourinho
- Mourinho: Essien made me fall in love with Ghana