The Vice Chairperson of the Normalisation Committee of the Ghana FA, Lucy Quist, has resigned citing personal reasons.
The former Airtel CEO’s decision comes just eight months after her appointment to help stabilize Ghana football after the Anas exposé.
Dr Kofi Amoah led committee has previously replaced astute lawyer, Dua Donteng with former footballer Samuel Osei Kuffour.
The 45-year-old expressed her gratitude to the football fraternity.
“I would like to express my profound gratitude to my colleagues on the Normalisation Committee, FIFA, the State and people of Ghana for the opportunity to serve in the capacity of the Vice President of the NC for the last 8 months since inauguration in September 2018,”
“For personal reasons, it is now time for me to leave the committee.” She stated on Friday.
Quist is currently the founder and CEO of Quist Blue Diamond – a company that leverages technology, engineering, data science to transform business.
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Tema Youth writes to GFA on Joseph Paintsil’s transfer fee.
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Partey committed to Atletico Madrid amidst transfer rumours
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Ghana’s two angels: An insult to their congregations
- SECURITY ALERT: Prophet Stephen Kwadwo Adom – a threat to public safety
- CUSTOMER CARE: Is Opportunity International Savings and Loans next to Midlands?
- Death and the politics of tribute in Ghana: Focusing on the Akan
- Honourable but not honest
- Did Dr. Otabil Indeed Play No Role In the Collapse of Capital Bank?
- Menzgold – Joy News’ Laughable So Called Visit to Menzgold’s London Office
- MENZGOLD: Aurum Utalium vs September 28
- Indefinite Postponement of Terminal 3 commissioning: We must fly above petty politics – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Ghanaian women retarding feminism and gender equality
- Menzgold: Investors may die if they go to ‘Nogokpo’
- Menzgold: Why latest release confirms company isn’t coming back