Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko, has been crowned the king of polygamy due to his marital state with his wives.
Ned Nwoko is married to six beautiful and intelligent wives. There were rumors of him getting married to a seventh wife. However, Ned Nwoko debunked the news when he was reacting to a fan’s comment.
Ned Nwoko has emphatically made it clear that he would marry more wives in order to not cheat on his beloved. To Ned Nwoko, he is a Muslim, and polygamy is allowed. Hence his decision to marry as many wives as he wants, since, he can take care of them.
Ned Nwoko Wives and their countries
Ned Nwoko is known to have six wives, however, the popular ones disclosed on the internet are four. His first wife, Barrister Lily Nwoko, his fourth wife, Lala charani, his fifth wife, Lina Nwoko, and his sixth wife, Regina Daniels.
Barrister Lily Nwoko
Lily Nwoko is in the line of work with her husband, Ned Nwoko. Just like the Nigerian lawyer and politician, his wife, Lily, is also a lawyer. There were assertions about Laila Charani being the first wife but Lily is the mama of the house. Her picture surfaced online after her daughter Julia Nwoko shared her photos on her birthday. Lily loves to keep her personal details private, hence, Information on her lifestyle and country is under review.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Laila charani is one of the favorite wives of Ned Nwoko. She is from Morocco and has three kids for Ned Nwoko. Recall her husband celebrated her birthday a few weeks ago in a grand style. An expensive royal dinner was organized for her as she chills out with the family.
Regina Daniels, the daughter of actress, Rita Daniels, is the last and sixth wife of Ned Nwoko. Regina Daniels is a Nollywood actress and a model. She was born on 13th May 2000 and hails from Asaba in the Delta State of Nigeria. Regina Daniels married her husband at age 19 years when she was a virgin. Regina in 2020 welcomed a son for Ned Nwoko called Prince Munir. Among the other actresses, she is the youngest with much influence and followers on social media.
Lina Nwoko is the fifth wife of Ned Nwoko. The Nigerian politician seems to be a lover of Moroccan women as his fifth wife is also from Morocco. She is part of the other wives who love to keep their personal information off social media. Hence, the information about her personal life is still under review.
Much information has not been gathered about the remaining two wives. This is because they have no interest in publicizing their lifestyle on social media. The remaining information is under checks and we would drop updates as soon as we get the needed information.
- “Beautiful And Happy People”- Ned Nwoko Says As He Shares Photos Of Regina Daniels And Laila Charani
- Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko, Shows Off His Swimming Skills In New Video
- Ned Nwoko and Chika Ike were longtime ‘lovers’ before your daughter met him- Lady replies Rita Daniels
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body
- BBNaija’s Erica Reacts After Beyonce Gifts SA Comedian, Elsa Majimbo Ivy Park Box
- ”God Can Change Your Life In A Second”- Regina Daniels Motivational Message To Her Fans
- BBNaija’s Tolanibaj Hints On Plans To Visit Ghana
- Banky W And Adesua Etomi Announces The Name Of Their Son
- Donald Trump Wishes Tiger Woods A Speedy Recovery After LA Crash (Photo)
- A Look At A Video Footage From Tiger Woods’ Accident
- BBNaija’s Lilo Defends Herself, Says She Did Not Misuse Her Opportunity On The Reality Show
- “My Head Deserves A Headie”- Falz Says As He Shares Lovely Photo Of Himself Receiving His Award