One can not talk about Liberian music at the moment without mentioning the name “jaredo” at the age of 19 the star boy of Liberia has one of the largest fan Base in his homeland, penetrating into the music scene since 2017 he is the only Liberian musician to get more then seven hit songs as a teenager and pave way for many other Liberian musicians that are also doing well in the industry.
The uniqueness of his voice gaves him a bigger edge over all other musicians in his country. Jaredo is the first teenager to be nominated for major award scheme in liberia and has won every category he was nominated for.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
This year the young teenager has been nominated for Best male Artiste of the year at the liberia music Awards he also had 3 other nominations including best afro Pop,song of the year and best collaboration.
We have been hinted that Jaredo is set to drope a new wave which is likely to be considered as a gospel song.According to reports the alleged name for this song is “Angel pepper”.
And we know Liberians can’t wait to hear a new vibe from their Sugar kid jaredo…
- I believe in His Imperial Majesty not Jesus Christ – Ras Kuuku reveals
- Don Kweli Drops Visuals For Hitsong Akasi
- Shatta Wale Jabs Sarkodie And Stonebwoy; Tags Them As Ungrateful To Bloggers
- Diamond Platnumz Drops Bombshell As He Accuses Peter Okoye Of F*cking His Wife And Destroying His Marriage
- “I Send Songs To Some Big Industry Players For Criticisms And Corrections Before Releasing” – Okyeame Kwame
- Keche signs juicy record deal with Golden Empire which includes GH¢2.5m,mansion & saloon car
- Liberian artiste Jaredo in Ghana to feature top musicians
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Big Brabee Liberia: Liberia’s version of Big Brother Naija kicks off in Liberia
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Willi Roi Was In Love With Me – Efe Keyz
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?