Many Ghanaians including prominent ones have lost their lives in Ghana due to poor roads in the current.
Days ago, Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson posted that she is shocked people in the Volta region have poor roads regardless of their number and strong votes.
She described the swerving of Potholes as playing football and this didn’t go down well with some people after she twittered her comment.
A lot of people were on her neck and a die-hard fan of the opposition National Democratic Party ( NDC), Mzbel has joined the train of people on Yvonne’s neck.
According to her, roads that don’t get maintained in two years get deteriorated, adding that the road has not been maintained in two and a half years now.
She further advicesed Yvonne to put Politics aside and speak as a Ghanaian
See their post below.
By the way, VOLTA REGION, i am shocked!!!! After all your strong votes and numbers, your major road network from akosombo to Ho is terrible, one can easily die on this road! I cant believe it, we swerved potholes like playing football.
— Yvonne Nelson (@yvonnenelsongh) April 20, 2019
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Female Celebrities Who Want To Be President
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Atheists
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Sex-for-roles: Say no and walk away – Yvonne Nelson to upcoming actresses
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Ghanaian politicians are only wise in opposition – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Berla Mundi, Yvonne Nelson, Mcbrown get GOWA 2019 nomination
- Fans warn Yvonne Nelson about dating Nigerian actor Tobi
- Getting closer to God is the best thing that has happened to me – Yvonne Nelson
- It is my wish to be President – Yvonne Nelson
- Commenting about McBrown’s husband isn’t disrespect – Mzbel
- Celebrities join ‘Stop violence against children’ campaign
- I’m no more with my baby daddy – Yvonne Nelson confirms breakup rumour
- Don’t let pressure push you to do bad things – Yvonne Nelson advises ladies
- Mzbel reveals what caused her feud with Afia Schwarzenegger
- Afia Schwarzenegger will never be my friend again – Mzbel vows
- I regret not taking schooling serious – Yvonne Nelson