Rapper Okyeame Kwame has asked Ghanaians to let the newest celebrity lovebirds in town, Medikal and Fella Makafui, whose love affair grabbed headlines last week, to be and have fun for they are young.
Rumours surfaced last week that the Tema-based rapper, Medikal, had fallen out of love with his longtime girlfriend, Deborah Vanessa, known in showbiz as sister Derby after about three years of dating.
Actress Fella Makafui’s name came up as the new found love of Medikal.
Though the two did not explicitly confirm their breakup, tweets from them and subsequent release of singles from suggested they were no longer together.
Medikal and Fella Makafui have since last week been frolicking and showing off their affection for each other through social media posts.
But in her single titled Kakalika, the ‘Uncle Obama’ hit maker laughed off the love brewing between Medikal and Fella, claiming the pair were behaving like cockroaches at the time they started seeing each other at her blindside.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The Too Risky hitmaker, however, suggested in his single, which featured King Promise, that Sister Derby was worrying him with marriage.
Medikal also praised the physique of his new found love as he likened Fella’s backside to “a plantation”.
Commenting on the issue on 3Music on TV3 last Friday, Okyeame Kwame remarked “They’re young people let them have fun…young people should have fun; they should express themselves”
He told host of the #3MusicFlava, Lenny Lomotey that though everyone wished Medikal took Sister Derby to the altar but the fact that it didn’t happen does not mean life cannot go on.
“I mean what were you expecting? That Medikal and Deborah will get married? If it happened like that all of us would go for the wedding, [but] it didn’t happen, let life go on!” advised.
- Shatta Wale & Michy Fake Breakup? Sister Derby Is Riding On Her ‘Painful Breakup’ With Medikal To Resurrect Her Dead Music Career
- Medikal and Fella Makafui jam to his new song with King Promise
- Medikal – Sister Derby; another Shatta Wale and Michy kind of breakup?
- Medikal sends shots to Sister Derby in a new song for describing his relationship with Fella Makafui as ‘Kakalika love’
- VIDEO: Medikal Performs With Fella Makafui And Sister Derby
- VIDEO: I Dumped Medikal For Cheating On Me – Sister Derby Reveals
- SCREENSHOT: Fella Makafui Warns Pretty Lady Who Referred To Medikal As “Odo” On Instagram
- PHOTOS: 5 Mesmerising Photos Of Medikal’s Ex-girlfriend, Sister Derby
- VIDEO: Sister Derby Jams To Medikal And Fella Makafui’s ‘Omo Ada’ Song
- “Poverty Is A Sin” – Medikal Preaches
- TWEET: Sister Derby Still In Love With Medikal?
- “Medikal is cheap” – Sister Derby tells Fella Makafui
- I’m still Single And Not Dating A 21-Year-Old Footballer – Sister Derby
- SCREENSHOT: Fella Makafui Threatens To ‘Kill’ Medikal If He Dares Dump Her
- Sister Derby’s Secret Affair With A 21-Year-Old Footballer Exposed
- VIDEO: I bought Fella Makafui’s promise ring for Ghc400,000 – Medikal brags
- Photos: Fella Makafui flaunts big backside in new photos
- Allow us to enjoy our relationship in peace – Medikal tells critics
- VIDEO: Sister Derby still can’t get over ex-lover Medikal; jams to his “too risky” song with friends
- Fella Makafui Seals Her Love For Medikal In An Emotional Letter
- PHOTOS: Actress Salma Mumin Seeking Needless Attention?
- Lydia Forson mocks Sister Deborah for dating a ‘Sakawa boy’
- Medikal reveals real reason why he dumped Deborah for Fella Makafui
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- Fella Makafui deletes photos of boyfriend Medikal on Instagram
- ‘True love no de cost 1 cedis sef’ – Medikal flaunts Fella Makafui
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- ‘Fella Makafui is very talented, I want to sign her to my label’ – Medikal
- Medikal and I don’t want our children to suffer hence the hard work – Fella Makafui
- I was offered Fella Makafui’s secrets to use against medikal but I declined – Strongman