One of Ghana’s finest actress, Emelia Brobbey has stated the reason why she has not revealed the identity of the man in her life to the public.
According to her, it’s no business of others if she is dating or not and added if she is dating or not, there is no reason for her to mention the name of who the person is else other ladies may go chasing him.
She ‘broke’ the heart of many admirers when she stated categorically that she is not searching for any suitors.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“I will not say whether I am dating or not because the two has its own consequences but I am not searching,” she said in an interview with Sammy Kay.
The actress who is now into music explained that she had the passion for music hence her recent single titled “Fa me Ko”.
Watch the full interview below:
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor
- Ghanaians too quick to judge – Victoria Lebene