Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah believes his team needs to adequately prepare to win the African Cup of Nations.
Ghana were drawn in Group F alongside defending champions Cameroon, Benin and Guinea Bissau.
Appiah thinks every team has a chance of qualifying to the next round of the competition.
“”We have the defending champions in our group , Benin and Guinea Bissau .I think they are all strong teams. For them to qualify, that means they’re doing well.”
“The most important thing is we need to prepare well so that whichever team comes our way we’ll be able to give them a very good game.” He stated.
The four-time Champions are hoping to win it for the first time in 37 years.
Ghana play their first match against Benin on June 25th at the Ismailia Stadium.
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- He is not good enough’ – Alhaji Grusah’s verdict on Kwasi Appiah
- AFCON Qualifiers: Kwasi Appiah sheds light on game plan in South Africa win
- Kwesi Appiah defends decision to play Alfred Duncan on left wing against South Africa
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- 2021 AFCON qualifiers: Kwesi Appiah drops Asamoah Gyan, three others for South Africa game
- Coach Kwesi Appiah has fallen below standard – Fred Pappoe
- Kwesi Appiah has not met the required standards – Fred Pappoe
- Five Dutch players want to feature for Ghana – Coach Kwesi Appiah
- Kwesi Appiah reveals five Holland-born players want to play for Black Stars
- Kwesi Appiah submits names of new technical members to NC
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Kwesi Appiah names 29-man provisional squad for AFCON
- President Akufo-Addo invites Appiah over Gyan’s resignation
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Kwesi Appiah eager to make second AFCON appearance with Ghana
- I am almost done with my selection for AFCON-Kwesi Appiah
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- AFCON winner will take home $4.5 million
- Black Stars Coach Kwesi Appiah touch down in Cairo for AFCON draw
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019