Ghanaian rapper, Kwaw Kese has jabbed Tinny for listing him among the top three whack rappers in Ghana.
According to Kwaw Kese, Tinny was paid GHC 300 to insult him and also, Tinny wants to use him to trend.
In a series of tweets about the news that Tinny labelled him a whack rapper, Kwaw Kese hit back at Tinny over the comment.
Kwaw Kese, in one of the tweets, posted a screenshot of a message Tinny sent him and jabbed him for using him to trend.
The rapper described Tinny’s comments as unfortunate and revealed that he suspects Tinny wants to use him to gain traction.
In a related tweet, Kwaw Kese revealed that Tinny had messaged him to apologize for his ‘whack rapper’ comment.
In the tweet, Kwaw Kese posted a screenshot of the apology message that Tinny sent about the issue.
Kwaw Kese disclosed that he was angry at Tinny but considering his apology, he has forgiven him.
Kwaw Kese further trolled Tinny as he noted that Tinny had wanted to trend so he thanks God that Tinny trended for two days.
It seems the feud that got heated up between Kwaw Kese and Tinny has gone down since Kwaw Kese claimed to have forgiven Tinny.
Tinny had earlier disclosed that Kwaw Kese, D-Black and Patapaa are the worst rappers in the Ghana music industry.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He noted that even though he used to listen to music from Kwaw Kese, he no more does so because the Swedru-Agona rapper is whack.
— Ameyaw Debrah (@ameyaw112) March 19, 2019
U want use me to trend 🤣🤣🤣🤣 abowafunu.
See who’s happy 😆 de #sorrrmilimovement
Ntwe mba pic.twitter.com/2ZeyBVk9uK
— #BumBum Out now (@kwawkese) March 20, 2019
- Beef Alert: Kwaw Kese Makes Tinny’s List Of All Time Wack Rappers
- D-Black ‘Attacks’ Tinny For Tagging Him As A Wack Rapper
- At your age you still live in your mother’s house with your 5 kids – Kwaw Kese fires Tinny
- Tinny threatens to kill Kwaw Kese’s career
- I Don’t Regret Describing Kwaw Kese As A Wack Rapper – Tinny Insists
- 4 Ghanaian musicians whose career were ruined by drugs
- Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Talent Are Still Questioned
- 5 Ghanaian musicians whose career were killed by dumb decisions
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Exposing private parts, and other 9 weird moments in the history of Ghana music
- Kwaw Kese, and other Ghanaian celebrities who have gone to Prison
- Kwaw Kese and other popular Ghanaians who were jailed for possessing drugs
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Patapaa and Jay Wan Finally Drops The Grenade Song ‘Sokoto’
- Patapaa and Jay Wan To Release A Song On 21st August
- My all time best rapper is Tinny – Edem
- Catherine Afeku, Patapaa’s dance battle at Kundum Festival Mega Jam
- Patapaa gifts Fadda Dickson a copy of maiden album
- Fancy Gadam Debunks Rumours That Patapaa Has Taken Him To Juju
- Shatta Wale, Patapaa, others thrill Cape Coasters in sparkling Oguaa Fetu Afahye
- I’ll gladly serve God as a Pastor when He calls me – Tinny
- Tinny outdoors Barzini
- First copy of Patapaa’s album purchased for GHC60,000
- Past highlifers have inspired my songs – Pataapa
- ‘Pa2pa’ album to takeover the world – Pataapa
- Sco pa tu mana: How Patapaa became a global Internet meme
- ‘Greedy’ Patapaa is riding on my song to achieve fame – Kawoula
- Patapaa is too ugly; he looks like an animal – Lilwin