Contemporary Highlife and Afrobeat singer, Kuami Eugene, has recounted what he describes as “crazy” experiences with female fans
In an interview on Accra-based Citi FM, monitored by Adomonline.com, the highlife sensation revealed how female fans have harassed him while he performed on stage.
“A fan kissed me on stage, I was singing right in front of her and the next thing I knew she held my head and planted a kiss. I went mute because it was unexpected,” he narrated.
The 22-year-old singer further recalled how he received subsequent harassment when he went to a girls’ school he failed to disclose its name.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“I went to another girls’ school and it took the effort of my manager to get me off stage. The girls were so clingy and they were touching me inappropriately,” he added.
That notwithstanding, to prove his claims were genuine; he played an audio where a female fan begged him for minutes of intimate pleasure.
To him, the frequent harassment by his female fans is a premeditated plan which is absolutely uncalled for.
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- FIFA 19 challenge: KiDi embarrasses Kuami Eugene again
- Never compare Bisa Kdei to KiDi, Kuami Eugene – Mr logic
- Kidi breaks silence on Amakye Dede crowning Kuami Eugene ‘Future Highlife King
- I deserve the Highlife king crown; I’ve worked hard over the years – Kuami Eugene to critics
- Who crowned Amakye Dede highlife king for him to crown Kuami Eugene’? – Social media users ask
- VGMAs 2019: Sarkodie crowned Artiste of the Decade
- Bright tips Kuami Eugene to win VGMA Artiste of the year
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician