King Promise has announced that his free album concert will take place on September 28 at the Nungua Traditional Authority Park in Accra.
The concert is, among other objectives, to give back to the Nungua community where he is from, and also let the street have a feel of his new album.
Titled ‘As Promised’, the album was released in July 2019 on a number of streaming platforms. Prior to that, there was a screening session for the album, which has been endorsed by most of the country’s music connoisseurs as a great album.
The 14-track features celebrated musicians such as Kojo Antwi, Wizkid, Sarkodie, Mugeez, Simi, Omar Sterling and Raye.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
King Promise is now taking the album to the street for the ordinary fan with the free concert.
There are going to be several other engagements with the people of the community within the day before capping it all off with the mega concert later that evening.
Further announcements would be made in the coming days.
King Promise is currently one of Ghana’s reigning artistes.
Last weekend at the 2019 Glitz Africa Awards, he was adjudged the artiste of the year, beating a number of his young colleagues in that category.
- King Promise, Mr Eazi, Medikal, others set Nungua Authority Park on fire
- I used to like girls with big boobs and buttocks – King Promise
- King Promise gets a big Billboard in London
- Never thought I would do a song with Kojo Antwi – King Promise
- King Promise exposed over lyrical theft in R2bees’ song
- King Promise breaks silence on reports of dating Serwaa Amihere
- This is exactly how much King Promise’s 8053 Quad shoe costs
- King Promise in near tears; appeals for votes to win all VGMA categories
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Watch Wizkid Dine With Rapper, Paedae And King Promise In Ghana
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?