Afro-pop talent, King Promise, is urging his fans to vote hugely for him in this year’s Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMAs) to ensure that he wins all his nominated categories.
Ghanaian Afro-pop singer, King Promise is appealing to his true-hearted fans to continue voting for him to ensure he claims awards for all his nominated categories.
The uprising star was ridiculed in 2018 on social media after his so-called fans failed to vote for him to claim a single award at last year’s VGMAs.
But who wants to lose twice, unless you want to be the subject of mockery twice.
He has, in a recent persistent appeal, urged his fans to move beyond rhetoric and vote massively to avoid a recurrent mockery.
The CCTV hitmaker sat with Amansan Krakye to speak about his nominations this year.
He expressed appreciation and acknowledged Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) as the most prestigious awards scheme in Ghana.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“It shows we are doing something good. We were nominated last year and this year too, that’s a good thing, it means we are progressing.
We got more nominations than last year, it means we are doing a good job and we won’t let anything pulls us down’’, Promise said.
Adding that he’s very thankful because VGMA is revered and a highly publicized event.
King Promise, almost teasing appealed to his fans to ‘’vote so that we win what we deserve. If not they will laugh at us on Twitter like last year. Everyone should vote.’’
He also noted votes from fans would determine the number of awards he would claim.
“I leave that to the fans, whichever one you think we deserve is in your hands. At the end of the day, you guys have the power to vote to help us win whichever awards we deserve.
It’s all in the hands of the fans so you guys should go out to vote so we can win together”, he stressed.
- King Promise, Mr Eazi, Medikal, others set Nungua Authority Park on fire
- King Promise takes album to the street
- I used to like girls with big boobs and buttocks – King Promise
- King Promise gets a big Billboard in London
- Never thought I would do a song with Kojo Antwi – King Promise
- King Promise exposed over lyrical theft in R2bees’ song
- King Promise breaks silence on reports of dating Serwaa Amihere
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy VGMA fracas; Are we safe?
- This is exactly how much King Promise’s 8053 Quad shoe costs
- VGMA 2019: Let’s Keep Voting Else Critics Will Tease Us On Twitter – King Promise Entreats Fans
- I’m hopeful of winning the 2019 VGMA Artist of the Year – Kuami Eugene (VIDEO)
- VGMA 2019 Artiste of the Decade: Here are Artiste of the Year awardees for the past 10 years
- VGMA 2019 Artiste of the Year: Shatta Wale takes lead in Poll; Joe Mettle last with 2.08%
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Watch Wizkid Dine With Rapper, Paedae And King Promise In Ghana
- John Mahama’s running mate announcement, and other important events coronavirus has affected
- VGMA 2020 Nominations: Full list of Nominees
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM