It has emerged that police has identified the killers of the undercover journalist with Tiger Eye PI Ahmed Hussien-Suale.
Member of Parliament for Sekondi constituency, Andrew Kofi Agyapa Mercer revealed this on Asempa FM’s Ekosii Sen programme Monday.
The deceased, Ahmed Hussein-Suale was shot and killed by two assassins as he left his family house ostensibly to go take care of his sick child Wednesday evening.
Many have linked his demise to the role played by Member of Parliament for Assin Central Kennedy Agyapong.
The outspoken MP was said to have splashed pictures of Ahmed on television and on many social media platforms after the premiere of Number 12 documentary which exposed the rot in Ghana’s football.
The Minority in Parliament is calling for Mr Agyapong’s arrest for what they say was his role in the killing of Ahmed Hussein-Suale.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
But speaking on Ekosii Sen, Hon Agyapa Mercer described as premature the call by the Minority.
He said the police will not be stampeded to jump the gun when the perpetrators are on the run.
The Sekondi MP disclosed that some interested parties in the case who declined police invitation claiming to be outside the country were actually in Ghana.
“Some people told the police they had travelled when in fact they were in Ghana. Do you think the police are joking? He quizzed.
Hon Agyapa Mercer said the police knowing the interest of the international community in the matter will work assiduously until the perpetrators are brought to book.
“Even the people who committed the crime have been identified and I’m more than definite that the police will get to the bottom of the matter” he opined.
- This Is Why Anas Employed The Late Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- We did our best to protect Ahmed – Family reveals
- AHMED’S MURDER: Ghanaians call for Anas’ head over the death of his key partner, Ahmed Suale
- Murdered Ahmed left behind 2 wives and 8 children
- AHMED’S MURDER: The Police shouldn’t consider Kennedy Agyapong as the prime suspect – Lawyer Afenyo Markin defends
- AHMED’S MURDER: John Jerry Rawlings blames Kennedy Agyapong
- VIDEO: Ghanaians call for the arrest of Kennedy Agyapong 0ver Anas’ partner’s death
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- Ask Me Intelligent Questions And Stop The Rubbish – Kennedy Agyapong ‘Fires’ BBC Reporter
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death
- I Don’t Trust Current IGP Because Anas Vetted And Appointed Him – Kennedy Agyapong Alleges
- Ahmed’s Death: I Have No Trust In Ghana Police; I’m Doing My Own Investigations – Kennedy Agyapong
- I’ll Honour Ahmed With A ‘Huge Story’ That’ll Shake Nations – Anas
- VIDEO: Anas Speaks On Allegations That He Killed Ahmed
- Kennedy Agyapong Promises To Gift GHS100,000 To Anyone Having Information About Ahmed’s Killers
- 6 stunning facts about Anas’ murdered partner, Ahmed Suale you never knew
- Ahmed’s death: Ex Tiger Eye PI staff ‘fingers’ Anas’ wife in Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- Kennedy Agyapong likely to be banned from the US over Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- AHMED’S MURDER: Eyewitness account on how the unknown gunmen killed Ahmed
- AHMED’S MURDER: Investigations shouldn’t be focused on Kennedy Agyapong only – Criminologist
- PHOTOS: Anas’ murdered key partner, Ahmed Suale laid to rest
- Anas fingered in Tiger Eye PI partner’s killing