Becca and her manager, Kiki Banson are no more working – we are sure you are aware of that by now since various media houses reported of the issue.
The new revelation is that the two were not just in a manager and artist relationship but were reportedly in a secret intimate relationship.
A development that made Becca’s father disown her publicly for secretly planning to marry none other than her manager Kiki who according to reports divorced his wife just to be able to marry Becca.
This generated into a murky media war in 2012 between Becca’s father Mr Acheampong and Kiki Benson, forcing Kiki to write a very long open letter to Becca’s father.
Well, there has been a new development on their relationship as popular Ghanaian music promoter and artist manager Lawrence Asiamah Hanson popularly known as Bulldog has made a shocking statement about singer Becca and her relationship with her former manager.
According to Bulldog who heads the Zylofon Music as the Artiste and Repertoire Manager in a discussion on television on the topic of artistes and artiste managers and the role, artiste managers play in the music business, Kiki Banson the chief executive officer of EKB Records had sexual affairs with Becca on countless occasions.
Bulldog revelation suggests that Kiki Banson who was Becca’s manager at the time was having more than a professional relationship with Becca his label artiste.
He made this revelation on Zylofon Tv’s “Showbizness” and reiterated that Becca’s intimate relationship with Kiki Banson was known by most industry professionals most apparently unknown to the public and Becca’s fans.
However, Bulldog opined that for successful business relations between a male artiste manager and a female singer, the two must date each other.
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Only fools buy data just to insult and create rivalry between artistes – Kwaw Kese