KiDi on Thursday, 28th November surprised his fans by showing off his 3-year-old son.
A secret the Ghanaian singer kept for three years. According to the “Mr Bad Man” singer, he fathered the boy when he was 23 years old before he became famous but was scared to make it known to the public.
KiDi during a conversation with MzGee on 3FM explained that he decided to keep it away from the media because he knows how judgemental Ghanaians can be when it comes to measuring people with the moral rod.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“It was way before the fame and everything. So I decided that this is something I am not ready to share with anybody yet. See I was actually scared to share it earlier cause of how I know my fellow Ghanaians are. You know Africa, in general, we are very judgmental” he said.
Speaking about the woman he had the child with, KiDi said she doesn’t stay in Ghana and added that they aren’t even together but are co-parenting. Talking about why he is making public now, the singer said he said mentally ready now.
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- MzVee won’t end up like former Lynx signees – KiDi
- FIFA 19 challenge: KiDi embarrasses Kuami Eugene again
- Kidi reveals one thing that makes him happy
- Never compare Bisa Kdei to KiDi, Kuami Eugene – Mr logic
- Kidi opens up on his relationship life
- Kidi breaks silence on Amakye Dede crowning Kuami Eugene ‘Future Highlife King
- Kidi is a better Highlife artiste than Kuami Eugene – Okuraseni Samuel
- Is Wendy Shay telling us Kidi has bad breath in this video?
- Kuami Eugne, Kidi not competition at Lynx – DopeNation
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities who are building brands around their body parts
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists