Dennis Nana Dwamena, better known as KiDi in showbiz an interview monitored by MyNewsGh.com has revealed one thing that makes him happy.
According to the Thunder hitmaker on Lark TV, seeing people happy makes him happy too.
He added that anytime he performs and see people happy, it makes him feel better but seeing his mother sad breaks him down.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“Seeing people happy makes me happy when I’m performing and I see people enjoying it make me happy”, he said.
When he asked what makes him sad, he replied: “The only thing that makes me sad is seeing my mother sad”.
Watch the interview below
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- MzVee won’t end up like former Lynx signees – KiDi
- FIFA 19 challenge: KiDi embarrasses Kuami Eugene again
- Never compare Bisa Kdei to KiDi, Kuami Eugene – Mr logic
- Kidi opens up on his relationship life
- Kidi breaks silence on Amakye Dede crowning Kuami Eugene ‘Future Highlife King
- Kidi is a better Highlife artiste than Kuami Eugene – Okuraseni Samuel
- Is Wendy Shay telling us Kidi has bad breath in this video?
- Kuami Eugne, Kidi not competition at Lynx – DopeNation
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities who are building brands around their body parts
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists