Singer Kidi can be said to be the ladies’ man because of how ladies pour compliments and scream when they hear his name or song play.
But, one question which is lingering is ‘who is the lucky woman in this guy’s life?’
After this question was directed at him in an interview on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, Friday, Kidi quickly gave a simple answer.
He said “I am very single.”
The ‘Sugar Daddy’ musician further debunked rumours that he is dating singer Cina Soul.
“Cina is a friend from way back,” he cleared the air.
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- MzVee won’t end up like former Lynx signees – KiDi
- FIFA 19 challenge: KiDi embarrasses Kuami Eugene again
- Kidi reveals one thing that makes him happy
- Never compare Bisa Kdei to KiDi, Kuami Eugene – Mr logic
- Kidi breaks silence on Amakye Dede crowning Kuami Eugene ‘Future Highlife King
- Kidi is a better Highlife artiste than Kuami Eugene – Okuraseni Samuel
- Is Wendy Shay telling us Kidi has bad breath in this video?
- Kuami Eugne, Kidi not competition at Lynx – DopeNation
- Ghanaian celebrities who are building brands around their body parts
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA