Founding President of IMANI Africa, Franklin Cudjoe has finally responded to a pile of insults heaped on him by maverick politician and Member of Parliament (MP) for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong describing him as a fart-laden wind.
The IMANI boss who says he has been inundated with calls following the attacks of the controversial politician and businessman, says he is unfazed because he has done that to several persons including his colleague MPs, Police, Ewes, Akans, Dagombas, Gas, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, Judges, President even his own father and mother.
He indicates that he has no time to respond to fart-laden winds from the outspoken lawmaker who during a recent appearance on TV described him with unprintable adjectives.
“Why are people calling me about Ken Agyapong’s attack on my person? Hasn’t he attacked his own MPs, Police, Ewes, Akans, Dagombas, Gas, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, Judges, President even his own father and mother? I really don’t have the time to respond to fart-laden winds”, he posted on his Facebook wall sighted by MyNewsGh.com
Mr Kennedy Agyapong is on record to have described Franklin Cudjoe as a zombie economist indicating that he uses his position in the pursuit of a clandestine agenda.
“Franklin is a zombie economist who is only using his NGO to take money from people from abroad. How well do you even know these MPs that you speak badly about? If you have an NGO, do us a favour by using that means to educate Ghanaians instead of bashing parliamentarians,” he said.
The IMANI boss’ crime was calling for more transparency in the creation of new districts and regions explaining it was not the antidote to widespread poverty but allocation and prudent use of resources were the best ways to go.
But the lawmaker descended on him on an Accra-based radio station accused him of begging people from abroad to satisfy himself and dared him to tell Ghanaians where he got those figures and infantile ideas to support his claim.
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Money or Intelligence, Which one has more power in the NPP?
- Kennedy Agyapong must apologise to Ghanaians for wasting our time
- Can Kennedy Agyapong swallow his pride and apologise to Kweku Baako as the court has ordered?
- Tit For Tat: Asaase Radio and other businesses owned by NPP bigwigs that NDC is likely to collapse if they win power
- Why Haven’t The Ghana Police Arrested Kennedy Agyapong?
- Mastermind: How Rev. Obofuor Tactically Silenced Kennedy Agyapong
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- Kennedy Agyapong to takeover King Faisal
- Franklin Cudjoe ‘hot’ for telling Telcos to disregard Ministry’s directive
- ‘You’re an ugly attention-seeking bitch’ – Kennedy Agyapong fires Afia Schwarzenegger
- I like John Mahama – Kennedy Agyapong confesses
- Put ‘mad’ Kennedy Agyapong on suicide watch – Kevin Taylor begs
- Reject White Paper stance on Sam George’s abuser – Franklin Cudjoe to Akufo-Addo
- J.B. Danquah Adu was killed because he had naked pictures of Mahama – Ken Agyapong alleges
- We are sweating because of Atta Akyea – Kennedy Agyapong confesses
- Kennedy Agyapong strips Kevin Taylor naked before Ghanaians in Germany
- IMF, World Bank praises won’t win you 2020 polls – Ken Agyapong warns-Akufo Addo
- NPP communicators are too hungry – Kennedy Agyapong
- Government engages Imani Ghana, others on 2020-2023 budget
- I hope the tax payer’s funds will not be the sacrificial lamb – Franklin Cudjoe on BOG license revocations
- NPP bigwigs grabbing everything – Kennedy Agyapong blows alarm
- I’ll contract women to beat you – Kennedy Agyapong tells Badu Kobi
- Boycott loans from Ghanaian Banks – Kennedy Agyapong advises Ghanaian traders
- NAM 1 has shamed Kennedy Agyapong – Maurice Ampaw
- Stop hailing ‘hypocrite’ Rawlings – Kennedy Agyapong