Ghanaian Afro-Pop singer, Kelvyn Boy, has finally rendered an unqualified apology to his boss Stonebwoy for disrespecting him publically.
Born Kelvin Brown, the talented artiste was seen in a video, kneeling to express his remorse before patrons during his performance in Italy over the weekend.
In the video, Kelvyn Boy said, “people wey you dey here, please help me plead with Stonebwoy for forgiveness ok, everyone that knows Stonebwoy, please help me tell him I am sorry”.
It was reported by Ghanaweb.com in August, that all was not well at the BHIM nation camp. Stonebwoy’s fallout with his former manager, now agent, Blakk Cedi, also had a break up between himself and Kelvyn Boy.
Stonebwoy and his ‘boy’ Kelvyn, unfollowed each other on social media, a move which sparked rumors that the former was jealous of the young boy.
He, however, told Andy Dosty on “Daybreak Hitz” show on September 20, that lots of artistes and industry players have invested in up-and-coming artistes and suffered the same fate.
He said, “Many up-and-coming artistes feel already established acts are mandated to sign them when the situation was completely different years ago,”
“You always realize that there is always a black picture painted at the end of the story. If you don’t take time, you are going to be labeled the bad person even after your genuineness,”
“We understood, as new artistes, that nobody was obliged to pick up anybody. The Ambolleys, Kojo Antwi’s didn’t sign anybody but in the situation that they did, we were appreciative of the little things,”
“Samini, my godfather, wasn’t obliged to sign me. Only God knows how grateful I am to him today. I made him a promise that I would make him proud,” he stated.
Watch the video below:
- Kelvyn Boy must work on his attitude – Stonebwoy
- Kelvynboy’s contract with Burniton Music ended long ago – Stonebwoy
- My wife ‘prophesied’ Kelvynboy will betray Stonebwoy – Mr Logic
- Stonebwoy finally breaks silence on Kelvyn Boy leaving his BhimNation
- Shatta-Stonebwoy Peace Conference: Kelvynboy snubs Wendy Shay (Video)
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- Shatta Wale Dashes His ‘Most Popular Video’ Award To Stonebwoy And Promises Never To Beef With Him Anymore(Video)
- Stonebwoy reveals his political ambition
- ‘Don’t Get Emotional About My New Song’- Kelvynboy Tells Stonebwoy
- Why should fans pay to vote for their artistes in award schemes? – Stonebwoy asks
- Shatta Wale beats Stonebwoy, Sarkodie at 2019 Ghana Music Awards UK
- Kelvynboy will still make it without Stonebwoy’s support – Music Producer
- My wife not the cause of ‘confusion’ with Black Cedi – Stonebwoy
- Stonebwoy’s daughter Jidula models for a kids store
- I’ll continue to praise God – Kelvyn Boy reacts to his sack
- Shatta Wale & I deserve special treatment – Stonebwoy
- My wife is too busy to be my manager – Stonebwoy
- My wife is my biggest manager – Stonebwoy
- Voltic signs Stonebwoy as brand ambassador
- Stonebwoy, Joey B and others to thrill fans at Zero Borla Concert
- Stonebwoy’s words to Bukom Banku after UK win
- Stonebwoy shares another throwback photo which shows he’s grateful to Samini
- Stonebwoy and Blakk Cedi spotted at Rev Obofour’s wife birthday party
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale case stalls
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale case stalls
- Stonebwoy unfollows Kelvynboy on Instagram after implying he’s ungrateful
- I’m dropping a new album in 2020 – Stonebwoy
- Shatta ‘bigs up’ Stonebwoy on his Buju Banton collabo
- Buju Banton’s jail history won’t affect our collabo – Stonebwoy