The hitmakers of “Diabetes”, Keche (Andrew and Joshua) have inked a new juicy record deal with Golden Empire Legacy Limited. A 2-year contract was signed today, Tuesday, 19th April 2019 by the music group between Golden Empire Legacy at East Legon where the company’s office is located.
Among other goodies, Keche walks away with GH¢2. Million ($500,000), three bedroom apartment and Hyundai Elantra saloon car.
The group will also receive every technical and managerial support needed to push them to their ultimate goal. The four-year contract will also see the manager of Keche moved to the label.
The Limited Liability Company, Golden Empire Legacy Limited is a gold dealership company which was incorporated in Ghana and commenced business operations in January 2016. The company has its business partners all over the world.
According to the CEO of Golden Empire Legacy, Joana Gyan, the deal aims to push Keche’s brand and its image as such everything expected to uplift the brand will be put in place by management.
Joana Gyan added that they believe in the Keche brand and they are investing in the group with the belief that they will recoup all the investments because the group is a valuable asset.
Keche on their part revealed their excitement with the new contract and assured Golden Empire Legacy of their commitment to the contract. The Hiplife and Afrobeats group also thanked their fans for the support.
- LIBERIA MUSICAL GURU JAREDO SETS TO DROP HIS FIRST GOSPEL SINGLE TAGGED “ANGEL PEPPER”
- I believe in His Imperial Majesty not Jesus Christ – Ras Kuuku reveals
- We’ve come a long way to part ways – Keche
- Keche releases much awaited Million dollar Video titled ‘Odo’«
- Don Kweli Drops Visuals For Hitsong Akasi
- Shatta Wale Jabs Sarkodie And Stonebwoy; Tags Them As Ungrateful To Bloggers
- Diamond Platnumz Drops Bombshell As He Accuses Peter Okoye Of F*cking His Wife And Destroying His Marriage
- “I Send Songs To Some Big Industry Players For Criticisms And Corrections Before Releasing” – Okyeame Kwame
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Willi Roi Was In Love With Me – Efe Keyz
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu