Ghanaian music duo Keche over the weekend released the much awaited million dollars video titled “Odo” which was shot in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
According to a close source, the video was shot at one of the most expensive locations in Dubai where top African musicians have had some of their videos shot in the past.
The video which was premiered at the premises of 4syte TV on 25th May 2019 saw top industry players in attendance and popular hiplife musician D-Cryme as Mc with a live telecast on 4Syte TV.
After the launch,The duo were very grateful to their new management team Golden Empire Legacy Limited that officially signed and outdoor them with a whooping GHC2.5 million (equivalent to USD $500,000) plus three-bedroom apartment and two Hyundai Elantra saloon cars to help them run their day-to-day activities.
Speaking in an interview with AttractiveMustapha.com, the “Diabetes” hitmakers said that for every musician to go far they really need a strong and serious management team to reach their peak and considering the efforts their new management have put in their latest single, they are convinced beyond all doubt that they will be more successful.
Keche also solicited support from the Entertainment industry players and suggested that thier management team should also be encouraged to invest more since it will go a long way to benefit other musicians, media and all stakeholders.
The two musicians, born Joshua Ampaw and Andrew Cudjoe are popular across Africa and have performed in most African countries including Liberia, South Africa, Sierra-Leone and other parts of the world
The C.E.O of Golden Empire Legacy, Joana Gyan, Keche’s last week said the deal is intended to uplift the brand and its image, and all the necessary measures to propel their career.
She said the duos were signed because they are valuable assets and that they believe they can recoup their investments by the end of the contract.
Watch their latest video below
- We’ve come a long way to part ways – Keche
- Keche signs juicy record deal with Golden Empire which includes GH¢2.5m,mansion & saloon car
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz