Technical Director of Dreams FC Abdul Karim Zito has backed Kurt Okraku to become the next GFA President ahead of the upcoming GFA Elections.
According Zito, Kurt Okraku possesses all the requisite ingredients to lead Ghana football to the wonder land looking at his reach experience in football administration.
Speaking on Nimde3 FM on Monday, Zito insisted Okraku is the best person to lead the Association to the promise land.
“Kurt E. S Okraku has the qualities to lead Ghana football looking at his background in football administration” he reveals.
The GFA Election has been slated for 25th October 2019.
- Nyantakyi is my favorite FA boss – Kurt Okraku
- ‘Defeated’ George Afriyie shows great sportsmanship by congratulating Kurt Okraku on GFA election triumph
- “I will close down my church If Kurt Okraku doesn’t win GFA elections – Rev. Otabil
- GFA presidential aspirant Kurt Okraku launches ‘Game Changer’ manifesto
- Dreams FC Technical Director Karim Zito to earn chieftaincy title